FFR players, play type racer against eachother

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jellygod
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1703

    #16
    Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

    *was wrecked*

    RETIRED
    ___________________________
    Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
    Styles- index,spread
    Tier Points: 148
    Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #17
      Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

      Average of 110 wpm with 99%+ accuracy


      Just got 140 wpm, 100% accuracy, lmao

      121 wpm, 99% accuracy
      Last edited by MrRubix; 12-15-2008, 04:58 PM.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • nuclearsamurai
        huehuehue
        • Jul 2007
        • 1211

        #18
        Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

        Jesus tap-danci...wait. I'm not surprised at all.

        Comment

        • LilyPichu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 117

          #19
          Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

          Eh...around (edit) 100-110 wpm. I don't get the ones with 150+. o_o
          Last edited by LilyPichu; 12-15-2008, 05:01 PM.

          Comment

          • MrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2026
            • 8340

            #20
            Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

            I am a decently fast typist considering I do not use my thumb and only use four fingers to type, lmao. I type like I am playing Stepmania, almost.

            Like, when I hit space bar, I always use my right index to hit it
            Last edited by MrRubix; 12-15-2008, 05:01 PM.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #21
              Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

              I hit 103 WPM and it tells me to do a test to verify I'm not a bot, failed the test... **** is that? Getting wrecked too.

              Comment

              • MrRubix
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2026
                • 8340

                #22
                Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                I had to do the test too, but it was annoying because in the middle of it, the stupid "READY SET GO" light thing pops up like RIGHT OVER IT.

                It's like come on, I can't even see the damn words now. Ridiculousness.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                Comment

                • FuzenAkuma
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 650

                  #23
                  Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                  This is hard; some people are god fast and accurate. I only capped at 106 and like 96%

                  Comment

                  • nuclearsamurai
                    huehuehue
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1211

                    #24
                    Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    I type like I am playing Stepmania, almost.
                    I'd love to see a video of this.

                    Comment

                    • MrRubix
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2026
                      • 8340

                      #25
                      Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                      I can go in the vidchat if you wanna see how I type real quick on the speed racing game

                      Okay I am in the video chat
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #26
                        Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        I had to do the test too, but it was annoying because in the middle of it, the stupid "READY SET GO" light thing pops up like RIGHT OVER IT.

                        It's like come on, I can't even see the damn words now. Ridiculousness.
                        Yeah, that's the main problem with it. You think they would notice something like that via testing.

                        EDIT: Rubix, how do you hit spacebar with index finger ;(
                        Last edited by Kekeb; 12-15-2008, 05:19 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Gibson63
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1319

                          #27
                          Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                          imy best is 135 WPM... and im french..so... lol


                          Comment

                          • MrRubix
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2026
                            • 8340

                            #28
                            Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                            Haha a few people saw I think.

                            I ended up getting 125 WPM 98.9% accuracy on the last one.


                            Bah screwed up the last two. Time to go lol.
                            Last edited by MrRubix; 12-15-2008, 05:24 PM.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #29
                              Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                              Originally posted by Kekeb
                              Yeah, that's the main problem with it. You think they would notice something like that via testing.

                              EDIT: Rubix, how do you hit spacebar with index finger ;(
                              He types all SM-style and whatnot.

                              Comment

                              • Patashu
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 8609

                                #30
                                Re: FFR players, play type racer against eachother

                                Originally posted by Gibson63
                                imy best is 135 WPM... and im french..so... lol
                                what does being french have to do with it?
                                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                                Comment

                                Working...