Screw it. Don't come in here. I am pissed.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #16
    k I voted for Sarah.... but Jennifer still has most votes.

    Comment

    • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 3078

      #17
      I like Tiffany if any of them.

      Comment

      • VxDx
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 1871

        #18
        Whoever said they are ugly cannot get any better. They aren't ugly. I didn't vote for sarah though, because I didn't think she should win...

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #19
          they are in brackets.. sarah is playing against everyone right now.. only the girl under her.. sarah already has that match won basically.. when she plays that girl jennifer from the top left.. thats when she will need our votes..


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            I didnt really look at many of them, but most werent really hot. I voted for Sarah, cause CMC is awesome.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • CMCAdvanced
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 473

              #21
              You know, most of them really aren't that great....
              At least I picked someone worthwhile. And it wasn't me who picked her really. I am just doing this as a sheer act of good will.
              Also Sarah and Jennifer have more than 4500+ votes. And Sarah (the one you should vote for) is winning.

              So vote for her damn it. I don't want a political faction to come of this. (thanks though Cenright)
              I just want to know something good has happened to someone because of something I did.
              And besides, I'm not asking for everyone to bow their heads to the this girl. Just click on the button below her name, submit your vote and disregard everything I have said since I came to these forums for all I care. Just think of what will happen if this poor girl doesn't win.
              Just think what will happen. Chaos.
              thanks to 87x, Qreepy and the other mindless drones who follow orders as good as anyone should.
              I mean that in a good way.
              Signatures are ignorant.

              Comment

              • CMCAdvanced
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 473

                #22
                And incase I change my sig ever.

                Just do it. Please. For the children.
                By the way, make sure everyone votes tomorrow because a new round is coming up or something.
                I think she is going to win.
                But vote for her regardless.
                And if anyone is voting for Jennifer. Stop it.
                We know where you live.
                Signatures are ignorant.

                Comment

                • Specforces
                  Yes
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 5028

                  #23
                  Originally posted by VxDx
                  Whoever said they are ugly cannot get any better. They aren't ugly. I didn't vote for sarah though, because I didn't think she should win...
                  I know for a fact I can get better.

                  Specforces
                  Check Out My Music

                  Comment

                  • CMCAdvanced
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 473

                    #24
                    Oh my freaking god!!! She cheated the bitch!!!!
                    Goddamnit.
                    Grr.
                    Screw this thread now.

                    Warning, post may not be appropriate for Children. Thank you.
                    Signatures are ignorant.

                    Comment

                    Working...