Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
So because it's the internet means I have to go around and insult people just for having a different opinion than me?
And I don't care if you were trolling, you're were still acting like a dick.nahComment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
I think people/Fido was offended because "hero" can be a rather strong word to some. I person who's father went off to war would rather not think that a person attempting to write a song to bring notice to an issue would be a hero.
Or, Fido could just be trolling and you could be giving into it like he wants you to.
Choose one.Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
Key is don't take things said over the internet seriously or personally. If somebody said this to me I'm not going to make a thread about it then cut myself to Linkin Park because somebody made fun of my signature on an online dancing simulator forum. Also there were other message before that one. I sarcastically said something about her being a Hero and she said "Yes she's a hero" and I said "BEST BE JOKING" then was all like "wtf" and I wrote that. I'm not personally attacking her and even if I was...SOMEBODY MADE FUN OF YOU ON THE INTERNET BETTAR GO TELL FFR.
You sir are close and I amend you. I was not offended but I simply found it stupid so I trolled Nyoku. Nyoku ended up making this thread which I find HILARIOUS but I find it even more hilarious and actually pretty shocking that you people think I'm being serious with her. I thought she would just reply and NOTICE I was BLATANTLY trolling her. Also I'm not trying to troll the forums in general because that's annoying, unlike what I find this to be.I think people/Fido was offended because "hero" can be a rather strong word to some. I person who's father went off to war would rather not think that a person attempting to write a song to bring notice to an issue would be a hero.
Or, Fido could just be trolling and you could be giving into it like he wants you to.
Choose one.Last edited by fido123; 11-22-2008, 05:33 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
I tried to join the Peace Corps last week and I am now sponsoring a needy child in africa. Also it states you have to be a man to be a Hero so obviously Hayden Panettiere is not. She is just another celebrity who has the money to do certain things others cannot. I assure you that if she didn't have the money or the time to do an awareness project she wouldn't even care.Last edited by ShAiOnEi; 11-22-2008, 05:58 PM.I love my son Auron
Epic thread killerComment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
*sends waves of Zerglings to tear Fido limb from limb*
I'll agree with some of the other posters in this thread in that Ilse does tend to overreact to negative treatment over the Internet, but provoking her in the first place puts you and you alone at fault, Fido. And right when people are making nominations for the various annual forum awards, too...horrible timing on your part. :/
As for the discussion of what makes a hero: I think a hero should not be defined by the means by which he or she stands up for the cause they believe in. In Hayden's case, just because she chose to go the route of the TV star turned musician doesn't make her any less of a true hero, as long as she has the will to fight for her particular cause.Originally posted by thesunfanI literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
AGAIN, not like I was maliciously attacking her. There was a follow up to that message (Check on our walls). I'm obviously being a bit of a douchbag joking around on her wall but there's no need for this.
I am sorry Nyoku if I hurt your feelings, it was not personal...I still find this hilarious though. Due to the title though she totally thought I was being serious.
PS: That picture in your PM box wasn't even drawn by me and was done for the sole reason that my friend Namdeep felt like drawing facial hair on somebody, we thought it would be funny if we showed you...there's seriously no hard feelings in that or anything XD.Last edited by fido123; 11-22-2008, 06:11 PM.Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
Today and yesterday I have helped to raise a current total of $199 in $1 increments towards childrens cancer research. It doesn't seem like a lot until you realize that's 199 people who donated (myself included so I guess you could say $198). At the same time it's depressing because we get approximately 500 or so people a day. People are stingy bastards, I actually had people coming up to me with $50 bills who wouldn't spare $1 for a donation. :[Comment
-
Re: Hayden Panettiere and fido123 the crybaby
All that money goes to the same god.Congadulation
Comment
-
Comment




Comment