What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Quigly
    nah
    • Jan 2008
    • 3506

    #16
    Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

    To get to 200 AAA's and be a recognized member of the community...I have to work on it a bit. :/
    nah

    Comment

    • Mr. Bob
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 687

      #17
      Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

      i hop 2 pas quazar

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #18
        Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

        This for any day in specific but i would like to just improve overall at any skill.

        Comment

        • jellygod
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1703

          #19
          Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

          well i made a spread account, so being good at spread would be cool. if not i guess i always have my index skittles

          RETIRED
          ___________________________
          Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
          Styles- index,spread
          Tier Points: 148
          Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
          "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

          Comment

          • poochieCREAM
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 480

            #20
            Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

            maintain #1 commented profile
            try not to mash difficulty 6 songs <_<
            LOVEGENERATION.

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #21
              Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

              <100 Avrank

              If I'm not lazy to play easy songs >___>


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • SpammyMcSquirrel
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2008
                • 816

                #22
                Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                Clean SDG on Monstrous Turtles! and Szamàr Madàr, perhaps a FC on Divine Suicide, and a AAA on Aztec Templing.
                Last edited by SpammyMcSquirrel; 09-22-2008, 04:33 AM.

                Comment

                • Red_Comet
                  Not your typical member
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 341

                  #23
                  Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                  possibly 10 more AAA's, and possibly finish off the synthlight AAA's I want to wear as a badge. "I survived Synthlight steps" sounds good right about now
                  Originally posted by Panic4Me
                  Bel Air abortion clinic. No fetus can beat us. This is Jess speaking, how may I help you?
                  "number 317"

                  Comment

                  • y0ttabyte
                    1208925819614629174706176
                    • May 2007
                    • 417

                    #24
                    Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                    I never play for set goals. I just play random diff 6-12 songs and if I improve my rank along the way it's a bonus. Otherwise if I try to whore songs for AAAs/FCs I can get frustrated after a while. I like to just have fun playing.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Heartseeker7
                      Untz Untz Untz Untz
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 571

                      #25
                      Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                      Try to get better at this game.
                      Try to get another FMO FC.
                      Try to get 1 more skill token.
                      Same thing basically every day...
                      Originally posted by Phynx
                      I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #26
                        Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                        hit 7400 posts.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • BigBoss37
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1099

                          #27
                          Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                          beat ffr

                          Comment

                          • Goldspark
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 106

                            #28
                            Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                            Avoid playing a single game. I'm hoping that taking a break will bring about an improvement.
                            Originally posted by Fozy14
                            im exelent at Ooze
                            AAAs - I realize no-one cares
                            FCs - I realize no-one cares about this either

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #29
                              Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                              Originally posted by poochieCREAM
                              maintain #1 commented profile
                              Wrecked.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #30
                                Re: What Do You Hope To Accomplish Today in FFR?

                                I hope to AAA Melonman's OP. With that being said, I probably won't even touch it now because I thought about how much I hate it. >.>

                                But to be serious, I think that I might take a shot at AAAing BB Revenge (after suffering a HUGE heartbreak on the song about a week ago by hitting a good on the very last step ).

                                Comment

                                Working...