are there any other furrys that use this site

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #76
    Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

    *wangs*

    Comment

    • s0ulst0n3
      <SPACE FOR RENT>
      • Sep 2006
      • 2076

      #77
      Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

      Who wants some fish?
      PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
      ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

      Comment

      • Tonberry_Kid
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 3408

        #78
        Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

        This thread delivers.
        UNLEASH THE DRAGON
        Originally posted by mead1
        My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

        Comment

        • Redorigami
          Call me Massive Swallow
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 3162

          #79
          Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

          Originally posted by SpammyMcSquirrel
          No one who is actually a fur has made any yiff comments in this thread.
          EDIT: Nevermind.
          hehe
          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
          Originally posted by spreadNv
          Got dibs on La Camp.
          Oh right, Im not any good.
          Got dibs on Pita.

          Comment

          • Grandiagod
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 6122

            #80
            Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

            *required Grandi post of hatred and loathing*
            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #81
              Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

              Originally posted by SpammyMcSquirrel
              Oh god, a furry thread.
              I am a fur, but I prefer not to talk about it.
              And I know a few other furs you could meet.
              Also welcome to FFR. :3
              And most people don't like people to talk about furs in the forums. Try to keep it over profiles.
              Are you seeing your own avatar?
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • tuv
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 188

                #82
                Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                this thread is turning me on

                Comment

                • Redorigami
                  Call me Massive Swallow
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3162

                  #83
                  Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                  Originally posted by Redorigami
                  One word.

                  Avatar.

                  You don't NEED to talk about it.
                  A little late.
                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                  Originally posted by spreadNv
                  Got dibs on La Camp.
                  Oh right, Im not any good.
                  Got dibs on Pita.

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #84
                    Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                    Now if the eyes in your pic were blue....

                    Comment

                    • s0ulst0n3
                      <SPACE FOR RENT>
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2076

                      #85
                      Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                      murr
                      PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                      ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                      Comment

                      • SpammyMcSquirrel
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 816

                        #86
                        Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                        Originally posted by SethSquall
                        Are you seeing your own avatar?
                        Not exactly talking about it.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #87
                          Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                          Originally posted by tuv
                          this thread is turning me on
                          I thought I was the only one.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • NFD
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 4715

                            #88
                            Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                            I honestly think I'm the only furry that's avatar isn't cropped porn. Spammy. Fido, recently.

                            Comment

                            • tuv
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 188

                              #89
                              Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                              this is scary

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #90
                                Re: are there any other furrys that use this site

                                Originally posted by NFD
                                I honestly think I'm the only furry that's avatar isn't cropped porn. Spammy. Fido, recently.
                                *coughcough 6 MONTH BAN cough*
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...