McCain picks Alaska governor Sarah Palin as VP runningmate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #61
    Re: McCain picks Alaska governor Sarah Palin as VP runningmate

    I am so sensitive over wildlife preservation. Like, I really can't stand it. I hate Sarah Palin. I hate her.

    Save the polar bears.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Gano
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 997

      #62
      Re: McCain picks Alaska governor Sarah Palin as VP runningmate

      Agreed, her trying to open ANWR pisses me off to no end
      stupid governor...

      doraemon bustin caps

      Comment

      Working...