Re: A Guy Takes A Bath In Burger King's Utility Sink
i saw this a few days ago on the news. i let out an audible giggle.
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Re: A Guy Takes A Bath In Burger King's Utility Sink
That's the same excuse you always use when you get caught.
~Tsugomaru
Originally posted by Hiluluk
WHEN do you think people die...?
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
Re: A Guy Takes A Bath In Burger King's Utility Sink
Originally posted by tsugomaru
That's the same excuse you always use when you get caught.
~Tsugomaru
haha i know, right? I was going to say that. Every time we catch him he's always like "who is this madmatt guy you talk about? is he a hacker? why do you hate him so much? i've never heard of him." As if he can actually convince us that it isn't him when he makes it so obvious that it is.
Originally posted by Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Re: A Guy Takes A Bath In Burger King's Utility Sink
I can do that sometimes when I want to.
Back to the main topic, the guy looked like a freak, and he was like, giggling the whole time during the video. He had those weird piercings and tattoos.
Comment