Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
Why cant any exciting things like that happen here
Originally posted by apersonall of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the endClick Hereaperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
Let me reply with a question...WHY would you want to have something like that happen right in front of you. right now I am freaked out because now I dont know if it was extratterrestial life. if it was and they are more advanced than us then we had better hope that they are not hostal because if they are hostal then were all on crack... I don't know if bieng here is safe anymore...TIME TO BRING OUT THE HEAVY ARCHTILLERY
the message below is true.
the message above is false.
Index Represent
this means
1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe
Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
As I thought. You were probably taking drugs, man. Just take it calm.. Let the side effects take its course.
Also, this isn't a video game. rofl.Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
maybe not on that scale thenLet me reply with a question...WHY would you want to have something like that happen right in front of you. right now I am freaked out because now I dont know if it was extratterrestial life. if it was and they are more advanced than us then we had better hope that they are not hostal because if they are hostal then were all on crack... I don't know if bieng here is safe anymore...TIME TO BRING OUT THE HEAVY ARCHTILLERY
Originally posted by apersonall of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the endClick Hereaperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
... omg!! Either you were high, or he's just made the biggest discovery ever made!!Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
You are all pathetic, and this is why eyewitness accounts mean absolutely nothing in scientific matters.
Points to Commandersa1 for pointing out the credibility of the story change, though.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
LMFAO nice irishnight xD. Oh and what does being on crack have to do with someone being hostel lmfao, oh and one more thing, wtf is ARCHtillery like famous index style machine guns or something (kudos to people who know what I mean xD)Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2Let me reply with a question...WHY would you want to have something like that happen right in front of you. right now I am freaked out because now I dont know if it was extratterrestial life. if it was and they are more advanced than us then we had better hope that they are not hostal because if they are hostal then were all on crack... I don't know if bieng here is safe anymore...TIME TO BRING OUT THE HEAVY ARCHTILLERYOriginally posted by ReincarnateHow on earth could one possibly eat those words?Originally posted by MrGigglesWell, you'd have to print them out first.Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
WTH is a Kenniwick? Some sort of brand of matches?
"Hey guys, let me just light this here Kenniwick!"Originally posted by fastfingers65beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moronComment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
sounds interesting, but is it true????

Originally posted by XUioXtoo hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.Originally posted by roundb0xi still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5Originally posted by who_cares973stop back seat modding its annoyingComment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightingBAM!!!
There you go.Originally posted by hi19hi19dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows
post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesisComment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
How old are youOriginally posted by JemJem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.Comment
-
Re: Wtf!? Watch Out If You Live In Kenniwick, Wa!
Brilliant.Originally posted by [TeRa]Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!Comment





Comment