listen if all you're going to do is attack me than don't post on the thread.
my gosh attacking someone else to ease you're anger? that's the stuipidest thing i've ever heard!
Well, you are telling us that you are making a movie when you lack majority of the things you need to make a quality movie.
thank you.jeez irishknight do some research before you post
If you haven't read the other part of my post do it now...and possibly a few more times after that. Not here to attack you but you're seriously not going to be like around here if you keep this up =D.
This was actually my first time. And it felt good.
well it's wrong to attack someone!
just get to know someone before you do what you please to them.
oh and if i remember correctly attacking is against the forum rules.
How is this going to work? I'm sorry but without proper props it's probably going to fail, and knowing how mean the internet is I assume you will be severely flamed if you post it, even though I haven't seen this "movie" the description sounds dumb. Not trying to be a dick or anything.
PS: Look at his profile.
Originally posted by crashfan3
I like a certain girl, but she's ****core christian.
Originally posted by arrekusuof93
Who needs girls with imaginary friends?
Best Skill Token: Electro Rush x8 v2
Best FC: Some fmo
Best AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
Best sightread AAA: Koala in the Spider's web. Take that 25thhour. >:]
Comment