So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Minion133
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2005
    • 951

    #16
    Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

    gay
    Last edited by Minion133; 10-10-2010, 01:59 PM.

    Comment

    • richyrich55
      Wait... what?
      • Feb 2005
      • 1263

      #17
      Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

      Dude put some NFSW tags on that bull****.
      Originally Posted by Afrobean
      Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
      Originally Posted by MrRubix
      I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
      Originally Posted by rushyrulz
      I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
      R.I.P. Jellygod

      Comment

      • Minion133
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2005
        • 951

        #18
        Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

        gay
        Last edited by Minion133; 10-10-2010, 01:59 PM.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

          he has two dads?
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • classicalrocker
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 17

            #20
            Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

            Lovely...
            Computer dating is fine.... if you're a computer.

            <3
            <3
            <3

            Comment

            • richyrich55
              Wait... what?
              • Feb 2005
              • 1263

              #21
              Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

              What the **** does my picture have to do with anything? And telling bull**** to whom may I ask? I didn't say **** all to anyone, and I have a mother. Maybe you should take some ****ing reading lessons, I didn't intend to offend, I meant it as regular bull****. If you don't know what that means, then you should gtfo the internet.
              Originally Posted by Afrobean
              Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
              Originally Posted by MrRubix
              I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
              Originally Posted by rushyrulz
              I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
              R.I.P. Jellygod

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #22
                Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                Looks like someone has a death wish.
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #23
                  Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                  ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Dimitri13
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 701

                    #24
                    Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                    I'm surprised you didn't complain about your mouth burning.


                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                    changing Antarctica into a desert
                    good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                    Comment

                    • richyrich55
                      Wait... what?
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 1263

                      #25
                      Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                      I'm suprised you have to stoop to my level...REAL MATURE BRADDDLEEEY (I'd lol if anyone know's where I quoted that from)
                      Last edited by richyrich55; 07-20-2008, 02:33 AM.
                      Originally Posted by Afrobean
                      Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                      Originally Posted by MrRubix
                      I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                      Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                      I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                      R.I.P. Jellygod

                      Comment

                      • Chrissi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3019

                        #26
                        Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                        Ew. Raw garlic by itself is no good. However, garlic in stuff, and roasted garlic, are delicious.
                        C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #27
                          Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                          Comment

                          • Frozen Beat
                            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 1092

                            #28
                            Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                            Originally posted by richyrich55
                            I'm suprised you have to stoop to my level...REAL MATURE BRADDDLEEEY (I'd lol if anyone know's where I quoted that from)
                            Stickin' Around!!! I loved that show xD.

                            What do i win? =3

                            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                            Comment

                            • Trogdor!!!!
                              Forum User
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1665

                              #29
                              Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                              Originally posted by EAGAMES
                              You should put a clove of garlic with a face in your signature.
                              That's the best idea i've heard all day
                              https://violetsforever.wordpress.com/

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #30
                                Re: So I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic

                                Minion>richy

                                Comment

                                Working...