This is in the top 5 for funniest things I've ever seen...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cenright
    You thought I was a GUY?!
    • Sep 2003
    • 3139

    #16
    They also use Chrono's Confuse attack, but call it my final heaven.

    Obviously there were 5 people with WAY too much time on their hands.

    They used one of the guy's sister for the mage, and as usual, she was the one that did most of the costumes. Things always need the female touch.
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

    Comment

    • Privateer
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 2962

      #17
      My side already hurt a bit when I watched this so having to laugh for a couple minutes didn't help.

      About 2 minutes of it was boring. The battle is the action.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        My Final heaven was Tifa's best limit break, from FFVII. I think.

        SotN is win...again.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Kenzya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 3411

          #19
          Yeah, it was funny if you played Final Fantasy.. like when they're talking in the beginning.. you begin picking out little details.. like the hand motions.. and the movements of the group as a whole.. and that kind of stuff.. I liked it, it wasn't the funniest thing I've seen but it was nice to watch..

          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
          I'm Still Alive

          Comment

          Working...