Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • richyrich55
    Wait... what?
    • Feb 2005
    • 1263

    #16
    Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

    woo drugs
    Originally Posted by Afrobean
    Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
    Originally Posted by MrRubix
    I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
    Originally Posted by rushyrulz
    I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
    R.I.P. Jellygod

    Comment

    • Five Fingered Fish
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 44

      #17
      Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

      Originally posted by richyrich55
      woogs
      fixed

      Comment

      • danthemano
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 264

        #18
        Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

        Originally posted by Five Fingered Fish
        fixed
        haha lolz
        Originally posted by MrDespair
        You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

        Comment

        • SnS
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2007
          • 680

          #19
          Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #20
            Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

            Another reason for me to attend Waterloo University once I graduate.
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • Five Fingered Fish
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 44

              #21
              Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

              Originally posted by SnS
              omg haha hilarious

              Comment

              • Shadowcliff
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2008
                • 695

                #22
                Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                Haha, that was funny.

                Comment

                • danthemano
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 264

                  #23
                  Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                  i dont really watch family guy, but that wasn't so bad..
                  Originally posted by MrDespair
                  You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #24
                    Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                    danthemano: stop talking to yourself by posting on 2 different accounts. you share an IP with five fingered fish.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • MyRoseTearsBlood
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 699

                      #25
                      Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                      lol pwnt!
                      FUS RO DAH!

                      Comment

                      • yk13
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 480

                        #26
                        Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        danthemano: stop talking to yourself by posting on 2 different accounts. you share an IP with five fingered fish.
                        just to let you know, just because they share IPs doesn't mean they're the same person

                        also looking at people's IPs is illegal bye

                        Comment

                        • Chrissi
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 3019

                          #27
                          Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                          Originally posted by yk13
                          looking at people's IPs is illegal bye
                          Is this some kind of meme that I missed out on or are you a total idiot?
                          C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                          Comment

                          • danthemano
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 264

                            #28
                            Re: Canada levels up! +1 to smart-science-dudes (maybe?)

                            so is it like illegal now to let my friend use my comp?
                            and if you had a serious problem with it, you could've just pm'd me.
                            Originally posted by MrDespair
                            You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                            Comment

                            Working...