You like having fun? Me too! We must be made for eachother.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1-4-4
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 205

    #16
    Well, I'm totally amazing that He is doing "Ripped of the maddox".

    Weird website you have 87x.

    1-4-4

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #17
      it just had appeared to me that several people thought this was an original funny idea

      Comment

      • LifesEagle
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 29

        #18


        Let your spirit soar.

        Comment

        • Master_of_PARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1599

          #19
          Anyone wanna cyber? a/s/l

          jk
          Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

          Comment

          • RobbyZero
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 4613

            #20
            rofl that's so retarded but the funny and make you wanna read the whole thing funny. anyways good job 87x

            Comment

            • blitzmage
              Banned
              • Sep 2003
              • 506

              #21
              That was pretty amusing.
              I love how girls and guy put ads which either don't make sence with text slang or totally undescriptive and shallow.

              Comment

              • dramaqueene725
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 2

                #22
                Me too

                Hay,
                I like having fun too. Please e-mail me at dramaqueene725@aol.com and tell me ur asl.

                U never know what could happen.

                dramaqueene725

                Comment

                • Anticrombie0909
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4683

                  #23
                  Originally posted by dramaqueene725
                  Hay,
                  I like having fun too. Please e-mail me at dramaqueene725@aol.com and tell me ur asl.

                  U never know what could happen.

                  dramaqueene725
                  Yeah, you might even be an insane creepy dude that will pay us to kill us, slice us up according to body part, and eat us! But first there'd be some sexual roleplay involved, including a bit where you slice off my penis and fry it, then we eat it together. If you don' t know what I'm talking about, check it:
                  A German man accused of killing, dismembering and eating the flesh of another man who he met through the internet went on trial for murder today.

                  Comment

                  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 3078

                    #24
                    Re: Me too

                    Originally posted by dramaqueene725
                    Hay,
                    I like having fun too. Please e-mail me at dramaqueene725@aol.com and tell me ur asl.

                    U never know what could happen.

                    dramaqueene725
                    Oh yeah baby secks me up.

                    my AIM is IAMTHEEVILBEAN.....LETS CYBER

                    No I am not serious all of the people smart enough to read this......and yes it is a prank in the making.

                    Comment

                    • hellspawn9024
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1

                      #25
                      hey wats up

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        hello all i dont kno wats goin on in this forum but some posers saw me doin ffr and theyre like " I can do that!" but they failed miserably. now they r lookin at my comp and im at school so ill post lator
                        IF U HAVE AIM CHECK OUT ANTICROMBIES PROFILE ITS TEH FUNNY HE SHOULD GET SOME ROFFELS!!!!
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • prodigallink
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 130

                          #27
                          god dammit, i hate it when people try to steal my ideas

                          Comment

                          • Master_of_PARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1599

                            #28
                            No I am not serious all of the people smart enough to read this......and yes it is a prank in the making.
                            Cool, I'm smart.

                            The second I posted here the topic got gayed up. I=teh winnar (spelling error of winnar intentional, teh is just... teh..)
                            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                            Comment

                            Working...