So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #16
    Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

    A concert for breakcore? I don't think I wanna see what they do there. Crowds probably have seizures.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #17
      Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

      Originally posted by StepmaniaGod6969
      not they, HE
      it's one person
      yeah i know oops my fault was doing more than one thing. had a poker tourney going at the same time. my fault.


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • insomniac_platypus
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 149

        #18
        Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
        A concert for breakcore? I don't think I wanna see what they do there. Crowds probably have seizures.
        I KNOW! It's gonna be AMAZING! That's the point of going. Like a rave but better =P

        I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

        R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #19
          Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

          too bad its not next week im in denver next week visiting a friend


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • insomniac_platypus
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 149

            #20
            Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

            Originally posted by thunderstrike687
            too bad its not next week im in denver next week visiting a friend
            Aww!! I'm sorry >.< I was gonna tape some of it if I could and put it in the FFR videos...

            I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

            R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

            Comment

            • Sir_Thomas
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2005
              • 848

              #21
              Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

              Someone take a video of everyone going "LA LA LA LA LA LA".
              Because you know they will.

              Comment

              • insomniac_platypus
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 149

                #22
                Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                Someone take a video of everyone going "LA LA LA LA LA LA".
                Because you know they will.
                XD Yeah, yeah. I will, promise ;D

                I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

                R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

                Comment

                • fo3h4mm3r
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 231

                  #23
                  Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                  I might just go it sounds like fun. I live in colorado springs btw. =]

                  Comment

                  • MoopToThePowerOfQ
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 77

                    #24
                    Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                    does he just sit there and play it or what

                    Comment

                    • insomniac_platypus
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 149

                      #25
                      Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                      Originally posted by MoopToThePowerOfQ
                      does he just sit there and play it or what
                      Check it out on youtube =P Pro sound system and everything of course, and kickass lightshows!

                      I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

                      R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

                      Comment

                      • Zythus
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 346

                        #26
                        Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                        Hes Canadian and hes performing at Colorado?

                        I loved Fictional Nevada and Hajnal.

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #27
                          Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                          I wish any techno played in kansas, but then I'd be the only person from this state that goes =P
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • Villiex
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 327

                            #28
                            Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            they have a concert?

                            how do they do that with just one song?
                            ..
                            Originally posted by knuckles2224
                            What's does a mental block look like? Is it a bear?

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #29
                              Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                              Originally posted by insomniac_platypus
                              What do you mean just one song? lol they have like... 5 albums XD
                              more like.....
                              31 albums rofl


                              2007
                              my downfall (original soundtrack)
                              sabbath dubs
                              pink + green

                              2006
                              hospitality
                              cavalcade of glee and dadaist...

                              2005
                              meathole
                              rossz csillag alatt született
                              winnipeg is a frozen ****hole

                              2004
                              infolepsy ep
                              huge chrome cylinder box unfolding
                              horse and goat
                              moonglow

                              2003
                              the chocolate wheelchair album
                              einstein-rosen bridge
                              nymphomatriarch
                              badminton
                              find candace
                              winter in the belly of a snake

                              2002
                              a giant alien force more violent & sick...
                              237 0894
                              higgins ultra low track glue funk hits...

                              2001
                              doll doll doll
                              songs about my cats
                              ********ers
                              making orange things
                              clearance bin
                              defluxion

                              2000
                              7 sevens med ep
                              salt
                              printf<"shiver in eternal darkness/n">;

                              1999
                              greg hates car culture
                              Last edited by EnR; 06-10-2008, 09:12 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • reptile3141
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 927

                                #30
                                Re: So. is anyone else going to the Venetian Snares concert tomorrow?

                                I wish I could go...
                                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                                Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                                Comment

                                Working...