Kicked out of the chat by a Mod who assumes too much........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    I rarely ever go into the chat. So I have no idea. But it isnt called "ghosting" it is ninja mod. But you have to remember, a lot of people do go to the chat, and it is hard to keep track of what is going on. It is easy to mistake someone for someone else. Trust me.

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #17
      No, I know Dan more then most others, and he knows me, this was no mistake, and he personally addressed me as, "fu*kFace." And he told me he was sick of my sh*t.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • Specforces
        Yes
        • Jan 2004
        • 5028

        #18
        And sorry about the spelling and grammatical errors, I'm just angry.
        Check Out My Music

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #19
          OH MY GOD

          YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE CHAT

          BIG DEAL.

          Comment

          • Cyborg_Mermaid
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 294

            #20
            Yeah I saw that. Everyone was telling him to calm down, they were like "Dan, cool it." "Sit down and cool off." Stuff of that nature that would tell you if you walked in on what was going on that Dan provoked you into this arguement.
            Guess who's back!

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #21
              I didn't ask for your input, it's not the fact that I was kicked, it's the fact that a chat moderator is inciting chaos, something that should not be accepted. I don't expect you to be tactful with me, because I haven't exactly been tactful with you either........ But that's fine, I don't take anything personally, I just think it's BS that a chat mod has the nerve to say that I have been asking girls to strip, and thus citing that he has had sources from previous days, which are probably assumptions of his. Arch0wl, you can be apathetic of what's going on, frankly I don't give a damn whether or not you care, that's fine, it doesn't directly relate to you, but that's fine.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #22
                ^was talking to arch0wl.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • nickadeemus
                  The spice must flow.
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 807

                  #23
                  Yeah, you're cool Specforces. I've never seen you ask for the raunchy stuff. Dan is just screwed up.
                  Nice.

                  Comment

                  • Specforces
                    Yes
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5028

                    #24
                    Thank you, yet another chat mod that is sticking up for me, xObserverX abuses his power.
                    Check Out My Music

                    Comment

                    • Master_of_PARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1599

                      #25
                      Chat sucks. Go to the IRC chat or the AIM chat..
                      Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                      Comment

                      • Specforces
                        Yes
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 5028

                        #26
                        PROBLEM SOLVED, Dan and I talked, he apologized and I apologized for being abrasive back, sorry for wasting your time everyone.
                        Check Out My Music

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #27
                          I thought ananana was the only mod for the chat.

                          besides all the admins of course.



                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            Well, good. I am posting in this just to tell you how to learn to use the "Edit" button.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Plum22x
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 4

                              #29
                              Hehe, thanks for all the help Boris...... ass

                              Comment

                              Working...