Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #46
    Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

    rubix is synth's alt bye

    Comment

    • Fractal_Monkey
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 464

      #47
      Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

      1:24 now. I just need to sharpen up my decision making a bit, and get a quick board.

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2026
        • 8340

        #48
        Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

        Ah snap, man. That's really freaking close. Maybe I should go beat my 1:16, lol. I don't even *have* 200k at the moment, lmao. I could totally beat my 1:16 if I tried.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • Fractal_Monkey
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 464

          #49
          Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

          Completely messed up the ending. Seriously, it could and should have been 3-4 seconds faster than this.

          Anyway, sup Rubix. 1:15. Just to give you incentive to go quicker.

          Comment

          • Oni-Paranoia
            No fucks
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #50
            Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

            Originally posted by MrRubix
            I could totally beat ________ if I tried.
            You say that for everything

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #51
              Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

              Very nice fractal, I can't even solve a random 6 in any time limit :<

              Comment

              • MrRubix
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2026
                • 8340

                #52
                Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                You say that for everything
                And it's a winning mindset.





                Fractal: Very, very nice.


                You do realize this is war now.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                Comment

                • MrRubix
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2026
                  • 8340

                  #53
                  Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                  Damn it lmao


                  I can't believe you supped that


                  Damn you, LMAO
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                  Comment

                  • devonin
                    Very Grave Indeed
                    Community Manager
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 10120

                    #54
                    Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    And it's a winning mindset.
                    Why do I suspect you read and appreciate Ayn Rand?

                    Comment

                    • MrRubix
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2026
                      • 8340

                      #55
                      Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                      Well, I mean I've read a lot over the years, including Ayn Rand, but I can't say I agree with a lot of what she has to say. Not to say that there aren't things I do agree with, however.


                      But I just think that having a mindset of "this is beatable" is a good one to have
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                      Comment

                      • Oni-Paranoia
                        No fucks
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #56
                        Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        But I just think that having a mindset of "this is beatable" is a good one to have

                        Including the nearly impossible in any case?

                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #57
                          Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                          I mean I've read a lot over the years, including Ayn Rand, but I can't say I agree with a lot of what she has to say.
                          That surprises me. You'd fit right in to her ideal society.

                          Comment

                          • MrRubix
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2026
                            • 8340

                            #58
                            Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                            Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia

                            Including the nearly impossible in any case?
                            Oftentimes I find that the impossible isn't, so, yes :P


                            Devonin: What makes you say that?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                            Comment

                            • devonin
                              Very Grave Indeed
                              Community Manager
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 10120

                              #59
                              Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                              Your emphasis on personal accomplishment, the desire to be respected only insofar as you deserve it through your skill and ability, your giving of respect only to those whose skill or ability justifies it to you.

                              Comment

                              • MrRubix
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2026
                                • 8340

                                #60
                                Re: Challenge: Beat Rubix at Hexiom for 200,000 credits

                                I would disagree on the notions of respect -- I think respect can and should be acquired and delivered through means other than skill and ability. Personal achievement is important, granted, but it's not the be-all-end-all.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                                Comment

                                Working...