Am I the only one who wonders...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

    1. there's only one real tournament ever.
    2. if people are on the site AT ALL they are counted for as being a guest if not logged in.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Misa_Amane
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2007
      • 119

      #17
      Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

      dammit.
      it seems i didn't make the list.

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #18
        Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

        No, you're not the only one who notices. Know how I know?

        There are about a dozen threads on this topic and at least two of them are recent.

        Comment

        • foilman8805
          smoke wheat hail satin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 5704

          #19
          Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

          Originally posted by stretchypanda
          No, you're not the only one who notices. Know how I know?

          There are about a dozen threads on this topic and at least two of them are recent.
          Yet you don't lock it?

          What the ****, I do NOT understand this IRON LAW crap.

          EDIT: Quick observation though: I usually find the guest-to-member ratio to be about 10:1. Shows how much traffic this website really gets.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

            Hey, stretchy, how come you never answer my messages?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • MalDON
              Retired Staff
              • Feb 2004
              • 619

              #21
              Re: Am I the only one who wonders...?

              Those guests are not just browsing the forums. Many of them are playing the game etc. It's more of a site wide count than a forum only count. Likewise, it reflects the number of users online in the sites stats above every page.

              Comment

              Working...