Going to see the Blue Man Group in Chicago on Tuesday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

    At AdminCon 2, Synth took all of us to see BMG. In Chicago. It is definitely something that everyone should see once.
    RIP

    Comment

    • UnkownMan
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 1569

      #17
      Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

      I'll see you guys in Chicago!
      Originally posted by Choofers
      2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
      We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #18
        Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

        Man I got to see them and I just live 45 miles away from Orlando, thats about a 1 hour drive with the insane traffic going on there.
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #19
          Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

          Blue Man Group is one of the best shows I've ever seen. In addition to just being really awesome music with really cool instruments, the message is really worthwhile and well-done.

          The entire point of BMG shows is to try and get everyone to connect even if just for a while, and see the ways we can all come together and share in something.

          I would absolutely go see them again.

          Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et4FoPzBF5k
          Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOL8-qIYemg
          Last edited by devonin; 04-13-2008, 10:49 AM.

          Comment

          • Misa_Amane
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 119

            #20
            Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

            ive only heard one song by BMG but they are pretty amazing and i woud love to see them.how do they get so blue?

            Comment

            • devonin
              Very Grave Indeed
              Community Manager
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2004
              • 10120

              #21
              Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

              ....paint

              Comment

              • Kamunt
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 372

                #22
                Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

                Of course it's not paint, silly. Everyone knows they're so blue because they hold their breaths for a really long time before each show. They're aliens, so they can do that.
                Professional Dubstep Hater

                Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

                Comment

                • evanescence_death4ever
                  where'sTHEdrain?!
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 616

                  #23
                  Re: going to see blue man group in chicago tuesday

                  I've seen them before in Chicago. Pretty cool, I must say. Have fun at the show!
                  #charu4president2016

                  "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                  Or something
                  I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #24
                    Re: Going to see the Blue Man Group in Chicago on Tuesday

                    I saw 'em once. It was pretty cool. Also, I live like right there.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • jellygod
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1703

                      #25
                      Re: Going to see the Blue Man Group in Chicago on Tuesday

                      omg BMG was amazing, it was actually wednesday(yesterday) instead of tuesday, i got confused. the show was absolutely hilarious, so many hilarious skits. They are so amazingly talented in acting, and music, it was just great. The ending where we threw all the paper up to the front was sweet. The shopping before hand in chicago was great, the weather yesterday was really nice, around 65 and sunny. perfect weather, probably the best weather i have been in the entire year. so i would defianetely go see them again, its an experience ill never forgot. heres a photo, its kind of blurry but meh. oh and it was funny cause me and my brother were kind of hyper and the blue man said "woah woah woah settle down boys" and he had an english accent lol. well herre is the pic.
                      Attached Files

                      RETIRED
                      ___________________________
                      Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                      Styles- index,spread
                      Tier Points: 148
                      Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                      Comment

                      • Kamunt
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 372

                        #26
                        Re: Going to see the Blue Man Group in Chicago on Tuesday

                        Blue aliens have English accents, I thought that was common knowledge. XD I'm glad you had fun. Chicago is pretty awesome, ain't it? The Olympics would be right at home here, I figger.
                        Professional Dubstep Hater

                        Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

                        Comment

                        Working...