Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nestlekwik
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 2317

    #16
    Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

    Originally posted by soulthief420
    Assuming Lonewolf takes credit for the picture. It might be wise - Lonewolf - that you put this © symbol to the bottom and right of the picture. It was either that symbol or this one: ®. I can't remember which one.
    Artistic entites are covered under trademark laws, so the ® would be required to show the logo is a registered trademark.


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

    Comment

    • Aleste
      stating the obvious.
      • Oct 2003
      • 337

      #17
      Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

      if you work out all these roadblocks to where i'd feel comfortable buying one, then i'd definitely order one.

      Copy right infringement?

      Are you even allowed to advertise this in the ffr forums? lol


      EDIT: alright. well. i'll take a small then, thanks nestle :]

      Comment

      • Silver_Brian
        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2005
        • 5576

        #18
        Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

        If there was a quality FFR jacket/hoodie made, I would order one in a heartbeat.

        Originally posted by Moogle-master
        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

        Comment

        • L0NEvvolf
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2006
          • 2068

          #19
          Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

          i can begin work on a ffr jacket. I will take my time on it so its like perfect.

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #20
            Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

            I might buy if my parents weren't so protective about internet shopping.
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • L0NEvvolf
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2006
              • 2068

              #21
              Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

              im sorry that sucks ddr

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 693

                #22
                Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                I would love to have one of these in XL. Once you order, please tell me !!
                Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                Comment

                • L0NEvvolf
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2068

                  #23
                  Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                  Any sugestions on what color the shirt itself should be? Blue, tan, white, black, green?

                  Comment

                  • Shadowlessheart
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 260

                    #24
                    Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                    I'd take 1 and it'd have to be small xD! Love the idear, and if you could get a FFR Jacket...dude I would make happy time all over the place !


                    Wanna Help...PLEASE

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #25
                      Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                      I voted Medium, but then realized that I wouldn't be able to wear it in school. ;_;

                      -1 Medium.
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 693

                        #26
                        Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                        Before I say what color I think it should be, make some pics up of the different colors it could be. The arrows have to stay green, though.

                        I'd be most likely to wear it in black
                        Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                        Comment

                        • L0NEvvolf
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2068

                          #27
                          Re: Arrows Are my Anti Drug T Shirt Order fourm

                          Originally posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L
                          Before I say what color I think it should be, make some pics up of the different colors it could be. The arrows have to stay green, though.

                          I'd be most likely to wear it in black
                          Yes sir I will do that later today when I get around to it, and I will also slap it onto a T shirt, to show what it will look like.

                          Also you might be able to wear it in school, because it clearly states Arrows are my ANTI-DRUG, also the leaf is made of arrows, so i dont know. I made this shirt using a low quality iorn on and wore it to school, and i didnt get in trobble, and this is at a high school where theres been a shooting and stuff so they take high procautions. If i do get synths permition then i will order high quality machine made shirts though so its not gonna just be a crappy iorn on
                          Last edited by L0NEvvolf; 03-6-2008, 06:45 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...