Think you have the coolest avatar ever!!? huh? huh!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nestlekwik
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 2317

    #46
    FLCL = Furi Kuri


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

    Comment

    • banditcom
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 6243

      #47
      Everyone loved my "I will not suck dick in class" icon... except for one, who bitched to Synth about it and made me change it, even though he had no problem with it....

      Comment

      • ZEROED
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 511

        #48
        Archon from starcraft = cool avatar


        Me and Djsmalls\' forums for Rare Simfiles!

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #49
          A cookie to anyone that recognizes my AV. And I'm not saying he could pwn any of yourse, a few maybe.

          *shrugs*

          Mal

          PS. Macaroon
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • Cenright
            You thought I was a GUY?!
            • Sep 2003
            • 3139

            #50
            I am happy you have gotten so much use out of that avatar Anticrombie.
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #51
              Cenright, what the heck is your avatar anyway?

              Comment

              • Cenright
                You thought I was a GUY?!
                • Sep 2003
                • 3139

                #52
                A female human. It is that other gender of the humans.
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                Comment

                • Laharl
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1821

                  #53
                  I think that if I put good ol' Stabby McStabstab back up, I'd win by a landslide.
                  SIG PICTURES:

                  POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #54
                    ZoneAlarm sucks. No one's avatar will appear except for Laharl's and lightdarkness'.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Specforces
                      Yes
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 5028

                      #55
                      Gah.....
                      Check Out My Music

                      Comment

                      • hydrojakep
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2294

                        #56
                        i have zone alarm.

                        i figured out how to get it to work so all teh avs show.

                        i pwn.

                        if u want just ask me on aim or msn



                        Comment

                        • Anticrombie0909
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4683

                          #57
                          Hydro, and I say this with all seriousness...

                          Your av...is more horrible...than every Pain image, every Ogrish image and video, and every Rotten picture put together, then multiplied by 10. You should submit it to the person who makes the Pain pictures, he'd make good use of it.

                          Comment

                          • makaveli121212
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2003
                            • 3823

                            #58
                            mine = the bestest
                            Originally posted by VxDx
                            Stick it in her butt and pee.

                            Comment

                            • Master_of_PARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1599

                              #59
                              mine's the shaman icon from warcraft 3 (clan ranking) due to the fact that I'm now the only shaman in my clan
                              Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                              Comment

                              • UltimateSoul
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 113

                                #60
                                My Av =Medicority in it's finest form.
                                If fedex and ups merged theyd be fedup
                                *sarcastic laugh* fine Ill shutup

                                Comment

                                Working...