if u do not click here u will feel the rath of RASPUTIN!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxBeCcA
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 8

    #16
    haha that's funny

    Comment

    • JupinsALoser
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 7

      #17
      what me
      im ruifio894 and 0bliviouse both got ing banned.....shit...

      Comment

      • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1663

        #18
        FYI Reach already has a girlfriend, something you will never have. Hey do you even know what G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D means? Afterall, You didn't know what IP bans were, and you still can't spell it properly. Wow low vocabulary. Let's make this thread into a 'guess how old ruffio is thread' XD I think he's an idiot 10 yearold
        Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
        Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
        Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

        Comment

        • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3078

          #19
          Originally posted by JupinsALoser
          one clue to someone being #$* is that they memorize constetutional documents, another is when the guy can do the splitz
          and BECCA u must suck at ffr
          You are an idiot.

          Who hasnt memorized the preamble?

          and that isnt a constitutional document. It is part of one.

          Comment

          • Reach
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 7471

            #20
            Wow, rufio, i was just being friendly.

            And you wonder why your other accounts got banned.

            Comment

            • makaveli1212iLoveAsians
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 9

              #21
              You like the Asians? I asian, hundred percent, let's cyber why not!
              If I could be one color, it would be yellow.

              Asians<3<3<3<3

              Comment

              • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 3078

                #22
                Me to that so yep.

                hahahahahahahaha

                Why are we posting here anyways?

                Comment

                • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1663

                  #23
                  Heh it's so ironic because...well...Reach's girlfriend IS asian. I think he showed me a pic of her a while ago.
                  Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                  Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                  Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                  Comment

                  • VxDx
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 1871

                    #24
                    I think makaveli121212ILoveAsians was referring to this...
                    "Sean Moon is cooler cuz he's ASIAN, AND SEXY, AND NICE, AND EVERYTHING TO ME (er becca!)!!!"

                    but, I can't be sure.

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #25
                      Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                      Heh it's so ironic because...well...Reach's girlfriend IS asian. I think he showed me a pic of her a while ago.
                      I love asians

                      XD

                      Comment

                      • makaveli121212
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2003
                        • 3823

                        #26
                        Originally posted by XxBeCcA
                        hahaha i am loved, and yes, i do suck... sorta... and yes that is a crappy pic lol
                        really, well...
                        Originally posted by VxDx
                        Stick it in her butt and pee.

                        Comment

                        • Feuergeist
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 869

                          #27
                          Dear miss becca lady person,

                          You are as cool as a monkey cheese grating my nuts. Please die.


                          Cheers,
                          Mr. I hope you die.



                          Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
                          Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

                          Comment

                          • makaveli121212
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2003
                            • 3823

                            #28
                            Originally posted by VxDx
                            I think makaveli121212ILoveAsians was referring to this...
                            "Sean Moon is cooler cuz he's ASIAN, AND SEXY, AND NICE, AND EVERYTHING TO ME (er becca!)!!!"

                            but, I can't be sure.
                            maybe you should spell his name right n00b
                            Originally posted by VxDx
                            Stick it in her butt and pee.

                            Comment

                            • Anticrombie0909
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4683

                              #29
                              What the hell for reals...

                              Comment

                              • lightswitch_raves
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 432

                                #30
                                ok....you lost me. wtf does rasputin have to do with this again?
                                t(\'-\'t)

                                Comment

                                Working...