The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JONES
    FFR Lifetime Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 963

    #16
    Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

    ROFL, that was just what I needed.


    I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

    Comment

    • jellygod
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1703

      #17
      Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

      lol this thread made my day.

      RETIRED
      ___________________________
      Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
      Styles- index,spread
      Tier Points: 148
      Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
      "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

      Comment

      • ninjaKIWI
        plain old ugly ass dumbas
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 3307

        #18
        Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

        Mmm nestle's boobs.
        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

        Comment

        • TK_pavonineukon
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 164

          #19
          Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

          Nestlekwik's a girl?
          Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

          (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

          Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

          pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

          Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

          pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

          Comment

          • ImladrianQueen
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 16

            #20
            Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

            rofl, no but that's what makes it so funny.

            Originally posted by TK_pavonineukon
            Nestlekwik's a girl?
            Originally posted by OrganisM
            I used my manstick to draw up the milky way, and somewhere, by accident, FFR and its servers formed. I then molded Synthlight out of L337 and clay as its caretaker. My hand slipped when I was making Guido, but I can't find a way to repair him. Plus it didn't help that I was out of L337 and instead used F41L.

            Comment

            • Raveren
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 785

              #21
              Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

              Wicked comic or twisted fantasy...
              “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

              Comment

              • SephyxCore
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 106

                #22
                Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                omg....rofl wow, just wow. xD
                Originally posted by i love you
                Welcome to FFR.
                I'm sure you'll fit right in so long as you kiss ass.
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.
                Originally posted by Netjet!
                Wow, when I thought "someone is going to sig this whether i like it or not". This made me shart my pants and I almost came twice.

                Comment

                • Nestlefoot
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 8

                  #23
                  Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                  Too much time on your hands.

                  Comment

                  • arsonistsgetallthegirls
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 459

                    #24
                    Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                    ****ing lol, who made the nestlefoot account?
                    one hand, no mercy...

                    [Trust me, This user is your friend.]

                    Originally posted by Zeron
                    Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
                    Wait, What?

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #25
                      Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                      rofl best thread.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #26
                        Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                        Pahahahahahahaha

                        Comment

                        • Nestlefoot
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 8

                          #27
                          Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                          I vote we all guess who did it, obviously someone with no life and an obsession with FFR.

                          Comment

                          • ImladrianQueen
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 16

                            #28
                            Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                            Lol! Omg it's a nestlefoot xD
                            Roflroflrofl who is this?

                            Originally posted by Nestlefoot
                            Too much time on your hands.
                            Originally posted by OrganisM
                            I used my manstick to draw up the milky way, and somewhere, by accident, FFR and its servers formed. I then molded Synthlight out of L337 and clay as its caretaker. My hand slipped when I was making Guido, but I can't find a way to repair him. Plus it didn't help that I was out of L337 and instead used F41L.

                            Comment

                            • Rubin0
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1276

                              #29
                              Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                              Epic so I'm commenting.
                              The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

                              Comment

                              • Nestlefoot
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 8

                                #30
                                Re: The mighty adventures of Tasslefoot and Nestlekwik!...wtf?!

                                BRB all getting my new avatar uploaded

                                Comment

                                Working...