whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arcsynth
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 280

    #16
    Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

    A lot. I.E. - Kevin Energy, Gammer, Arkitech, Scott Brown, Firefly, SynthWulf, Carbon Based, Ephexis, Infinite Dimensions, TheLonePhoeniX, Detach vs. Mantis, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Astral Projection, Robert Miles, Depeche Mode, SGX, Rez122, Soundgarden, Muse, Audioslave, Chris Cornell in general, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Silexz, plus more that I can't think of atm.

    ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

    <3

    Comment

    • massflavour
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 3102

      #17
      Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

      the tragically hip

      woo 1900 posts
      .

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #18
        Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

        I can't post in a thread with a grammatically incorrect title.

        Comment

        • Verruckter
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 2707

          #19
          Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

          Blind Guardian.
          Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
          Image removed for size violation.

          Comment

          • Starshot
            /DJS\
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 1794

            #20
            Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

            Originally posted by Arcsynth
            Arkitech
            Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

            Sorry, this is coming from a hardcore DJ of 5 years. I have my reasons.

            Comment

            • killtherockk
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 151

              #21
              Re: whats you're favorite music band/ artist?

              Originally posted by foilman8805
              I can't post in a thread with a grammatically incorrect title.
              I used you're instead of your...but i can't manage to edit the title of the post : /





              Comment

              Working...