How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vamparchist
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 3

    #16
    Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

    I personally get between 20-50 hours of sleep a week so I'm sure i would fall in your level 3 category.

    Comment

    • Raveren
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 785

      #17
      Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

      Originally posted by Vamparchist
      I personally get between 20-50 hours of sleep a week so I'm sure i would fall in your level 3 category.
      That's quite a range of hours, at 20, you might be a 3, but at 50 you're about an average joe.
      “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

      Comment

      • Vamparchist
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 3

        #18
        Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

        Originally posted by Raveren
        That's quite a range of hours, at 20, you might be a 3, but at 50 you're about an average joe.
        do you realize 50 hours is still less then sleeping half of a week

        Comment

        • Raveren
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 785

          #19
          Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

          Originally posted by Vamparchist
          do you realize 50 hours is still less then sleeping half of a week
          I don't know your exact distribution of sleep hours, but I figured that an average night of sleep is 8 hours, so I did a bit of math. If you had 50 hours of sleep in one week (7 days), that'd come out to just a little over 7 hours a night. Pretty close to average.
          “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

          Comment

          • tsugomaru
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 3962

            #20
            Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

            We spend a third of our life sleeping, any more than that and you're probably sleeping way more than what should be considered a "level 3".

            ~Tsugomaru
            Originally posted by Hiluluk
            WHEN do you think people die...?
            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

            Comment

            • Starshot
              /DJS\
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 1794

              #21
              Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

              Level 1

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1527

                #22
                Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                I can stay up until midnight or early into the morning but I have to have some sleep. With limited sleep I can still force myself to wake up in the morning and not be tired. I'm not too sure what my level is.

                -o24
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #23
                  Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                  I am prob. a level 2
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • flipsta_lombax
                    Lombax Connoisseur
                    • May 2006
                    • 2556

                    #24
                    Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                    This makes me think of Dante's Inferno or something. Oh, I'm a level 2 by the way. Sometimes, when I have nothing to do, I just fall asleep around 3 AM, but when I am restless and want to accomplish alot of things rather then sleep, I pull all-nighters. But I still sleep, one way or another.
                    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                    Comment

                    • devonin
                      Very Grave Indeed
                      Community Manager
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 10120

                      #25
                      Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                      I routinely stay up until about 6 or 7am. Then I get up at about 11:30 (10:00 on tuesdays and thursdays) So I'm basically a night owl and also running on insufficient sleep.

                      Usually on weekends I'll sleep from about 6:00am - 4 or 5:00pm to try and catch up by hitting 10 or 11 hours of sleep.

                      Comment

                      • SammyWinchester
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 117

                        #26
                        Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                        Sometimes I sleep during the day and am awake all night. Other times I'm up all the time.

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #27
                          Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                          It's cool to hear there are others like me out there. :P However, I don't really have much of a choice as to whether I am a night owl. If I don't get sleep aids, I don't sleep. Period. I don't know why, but my body is severely out of whack with sleep....it started like 6 months ago. Kind of stressful, but at the same time it lets me stay up for obscenely long periods of time.

                          And as for how I get that much sleep and do school....I do online school. I can do my work at any time of the day and week. Woot.



                          ~Bynary Fission
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • Mistletoez
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 27

                            #28
                            Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                            My sleep schedule went 360 full rotation over the winter breaks. At one point I slept at 9 am and woke up at 5.. lol. Now I'm back to normal..ish

                            Comment

                            • Cloud0005
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 1022

                              #29
                              Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                              im lvl 2

                              Originally posted by Quigly
                              SHUT UP GUYZ HE HAS PROBLEMS!!!!!!

                              DIDN'T YOU READ HIS NAME??? HE CRIES AT NIGHT!!!!!

                              YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!

                              =o

                              Comment

                              • Professor Raine
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1560

                                #30
                                Re: How Much of a Night Owl Are You?

                                I'm in between 2 and 3.


                                My simfilez ----
                                :

                                Comment

                                Working...