Final Fantasy Tactics - Remnants (Classic Remix) by lord_meatball

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nev670
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2007
    • 452

    #16
    Re: Final Fantasy Tactics - Remnants (Classic Remix) by lord_meatball

    i can step Chrono Cross for ya xD
    Last edited by nev670; 01-21-2008, 01:02 AM.
    Click >>><<<Click

    Avg Rank: 174 AAA: 40% FC: 99%
    nev670 & SnS ^_^ !
    This video is Dedicated to Tasselfoot
    Jason Key's Best Friend

    Comment

    • marioGP87
      Shiny Zoroa :')
      • Mar 2006
      • 603

      #17
      Re: Final Fantasy Tactics - Remnants (Classic Remix) by lord_meatball

      Originally posted by nev670
      i can step Chrono Cross for ya xD
      Here's the link to his music gallery:
      http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lordmeatball/
      Though, there's very few that are not.
      Last edited by marioGP87; 01-21-2008, 09:40 AM.
      Originally posted by Kit
      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

      Comment

      Working...