Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ultimate_ninja11
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 59

    #46
    Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

    That was very long, but very true.

    Comment

    • Spazzbite
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 2181

      #47
      Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

      Sorry to hear that all the girls where you guys live are retarded bar sluts that are up for anything as long as you have short spiky hair and a six pack.

      False vote #15 because barely any of this is true on the west coast.

      Originally posted by Quicker
      shades don't break unless you break them.

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #48
        Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

        Originally posted by lightdarkness
        stolen from craigs list
        I thought there was a rule against advertising in the fourms so i didn't say where i got it. But yes your right that's where it's from.

        Edit: After a reread of the rules i found i'm wrong, opps.
        Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 01-13-2008, 04:11 PM.

        Comment

        • lxDestinyxl
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 3247

          #49
          Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

          Lol~

          Comment

          • MachineGunContra
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 34

            #50
            Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

            Ahahahahahaha!!! fantastic! It's true for some of the gals out there. I find it funny because it has happened to me, almost exactly like the story said.

            \/ Help me WIN a contest between friends! \/




            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #51
              Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

              Originally posted by MachineGunContra
              Ahahahahahaha!!! fantastic! It's true for some of the gals out there. I find it funny because it has happened to me, almost exactly like the story said.
              I'm sorry it's that way.

              Comment

              • Mans0n
                Sun and Stars
                FFR Music Producer
                • Sep 2006
                • 2907

                #52
                Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                LOL, that was so true and funny.[/QUOTE]
                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                Comment

                • MachineGunContra
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 34

                  #53
                  Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  I'm sorry it's that way.
                  Eh, no worries. I've also had the opposite so with the good come the bad or vice versa.

                  \/ Help me WIN a contest between friends! \/




                  Comment

                  • Silver_Brian
                    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 5576

                    #54
                    Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                    Originally posted by stretchypanda
                    Uh, maybe judged on one's own character? Or not judged at all?

                    What kind of idiot **** judges a person based on the actions of others?

                    Originally posted by Moogle-master
                    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #55
                      Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And check it out, we're holding up alcoholic beverages to the camera in every single picture. That's to prove that we were partying. College was so fun! But of course I don't talk to any of these girls anymore because now they're all bitches.
                      this line got a laugh from me. a lot of the other stuff is dumb.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • jcb036
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3

                        #56
                        Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                        [B]
                        u guys are so dumb like for real ..........
                        [B]

                        Comment

                        • HammyMcSquirrel
                          Everlong
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3833

                          #57
                          Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          You can tell we're really good friends because our faces are all pressed up against each other like that.
                          That made me laugh a lot because of how much I have seen that, when I think about it.

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #58
                            Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                            I find that there's a direct relationship between how attractive a girl is, and how much I will listen to her talk about her cat. The cuter she is, the more I'm interested in the cat. "Oh, it's gregorious? Nifty!"

                            But there reaches a point where, no matter how cute you are, I just don't want to hear about your goddamned cat anymore.
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • xjohnieboyx
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 1630

                              #59
                              Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                              ps demetri martin ftw

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #60
                                Re: Hello i am every girl you've ever met.

                                Good call.
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...