I just played stepmania with my laptop hooked up to a 52 inch hdtv

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #16
    Re: I just played stepmania with my laptop hooked up to a 52 inch hdtv

    Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
    Someone should get permission to an IMAX, and record a 3 Dimensional FFR on the biggest IMAX screen in the world, located in Sydney, Darling Harbour.
    I was going to suggest a movie theater or something, and sit in the top row, and play from there rofl.

    Comment

    • TD_boredom
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 283

      #17
      Re: I just played stepmania with my laptop hooked up to a 52 inch hdtv

      Originally posted by jimerax
      someone should try SM or FFR on 150-inch plasma TV.
      it could happen. I mean CES is ending after tonight i think.

      Get a converter from car adapter to plug outlet, plug in the projector. hook up the laptop. play on a lake or something lol.

      I wanna play on 150 inch. that would rule.

      EDIT: hentai, wouldn't being in the first row be a little too hard(unless you play reverse)
      maybe 3rd row =/

      FCs: 155
      Best FC: Crowdpleaser
      AAAs: 22
      Best AAA: Abtrusity

      Comment

      Working...