wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nestlekwik
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 2317

    #16
    Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

    Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
    just have fun being really tired for 2 days.
    Yeah, that's my concern. Especially if they feel the need to prescribe painkillers for me.

    What doubly sucks is how I'm going to be able to eat. I love food too much as evidence by my flurry of food-related additions to the profile scramble. I think the diet is going to consist of pudding, Jell-O and soup tomorrow.

    For some reason my wisdom teeth didn't even come out until the past few years. Only my top ones came out and those are getting removed. It makes me wonder if I even have any wisdom teeth on the bottom row.


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #17
      Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

      Don't forget the applesauce. Friend of mine lived on the stuff when she had them removed.
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • dabigpig
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 74

        #18
        Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

        had 4 of mine out earlier this week...go with milkshakes and pudding

        AAAs: 7
        Best AAA: Dance 2 This
        FCs: 88
        Best FC: Eternal Nightmare(Heavy), Start Something
        EnR'z Super Duper PA Tourney Extravaganza: Beginner 3rd Place
        (First in the puzzle rounds)

        Comment

        • Psycho8137
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #19
          Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

          jello was a lifesaver for me.


          ^^^ Tass

          Comment

          • gabgabo
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 1811

            #20
            Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

            Good luck to you.

            Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

            Comment

            • tsugomaru
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 3962

              #21
              Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

              Originally posted by foilman8805
              Lucky me, I only have 2, and I don't think they're coming in either.
              From what I've heard, you should get yours pulled out because if it's just two, then you are missing two from either top or bottom and when you chew, it can cause damage. Even if they aren't coming out, if they aren't oriented correctly, then you will still need to consider a surgery.

              ~Tsugomaru
              Originally posted by Hiluluk
              WHEN do you think people die...?
              When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
              When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
              When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
              IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #22
                Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                I got all four of mine pulled (thank god) last August before school started. After I woke up, my doctor and my dad had to help me out of the building and into my dad's truck. I forgot to ask if I could keep them as a souvenir.

                Comment

                • Hylian
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 314

                  #23
                  Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                  I had my wisdom teeth and my molars pulled out at the same time.


                  Couldn't eat for a week.


                  Comment

                  • FRO
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 332

                    #24
                    Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                    Originally posted by nestlekwik
                    I'm thinking I'll just take it easy tomorrow and drink food through straws.
                    Straws = no
                    FRO
                    __________________________________________________
                    Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                    Comment

                    • ~HentaiXXX~
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 2955

                      #25
                      Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                      Can't drink with a straw, I think if you accidentally poke the holes left after the teeth get pulled, it'll pierce the stitches, and lots of blood.

                      Though I don't really know, that just seems like the most logical thing that would happen.

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #26
                        Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                        Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                        Can't drink with a straw, I think if you accidentally poke the holes left after the teeth get pulled, it'll pierce the stitches, and lots of blood.

                        Though I don't really know, that just seems like the most logical thing that would happen.
                        That's what my doctor said.

                        I almost drank a soda with a straw and I was at work, too. A bloody mouth at work...Heh.

                        Comment

                        • Tibs
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #27
                          Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                          Aren't you supposed to be quitting for 6 months?

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #28
                            Re: wishing you luck kwikster because of ur wisdom teeth

                            why yes i do believe madmatt is not supposed to be posting for another good five months and twenty five days

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            Working...