kind of late for this, but...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #16
    Give Hydro a present.



    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Sorry but the imaginary internet present thing got kinda old around... well, the first time it was done. =\

      Comment

      • Master_of_PARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1599

        #18
        hydrojakep: free oxygen

        and you're right arch. it is old. but it wasn't old when I made it, so :raspberry:
        Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

        Comment

        • Brainmaster07
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 2891

          #19
          brainmaster: every megaman game ever created, and the system(s) for them
          You do realize there's like 46 of them don't you XD. (I counted once, but then forgot it.)

          Woot, that means I get a GBA, been needed one of those, not like I'd ever use it... maybe a gameboy pocket would be nice, good armor.

          Comment

          • 87x
            Retired Staff
            • Dec 2002
            • 4379

            #20
            OMG he forgot about me... and i refuse to be in the everyone else catagorey..


            RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
            87x: more like.. professional goth.

            Comment

            • SuperGreenX
              Tangy music sauce maker
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2003
              • 354

              #21
              wtf don't drink. D.A.R.E

              Wonderful Bite - New SGX Album! You can get it for free, yo!

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #22
                OMFG FREE OXYGEN!!!



                Comment

                • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3078

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  Sorry but the imaginary internet present thing got kinda old around... well, the first time it was done. =\
                  yes....unless you can actually ship me an eleventy (110) year old tub of lard...shut up

                  Comment

                  • Master_of_PARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1599

                    #24
                    pricewatch.com
                    that's the computer part website
                    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                    Comment

                    • Musical_Master
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1788

                      #25
                      GET YE A PRESENT! OR THOUST SHALL DIE IN A FIERY DEATH.

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #26
                        OH BOY VOLANOES!!!

                        Comment

                        • Master_of_PARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1599

                          #27
                          to plasmix and musical master:
                          "let he who is without sin throweth the first rock. and you shall smoketh it" you guys get crack.. now leave me alone
                          Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                          Comment

                          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1663

                            #28
                            WHAT ABOUT ME?! *cries* I want a special present!!! :P
                            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                            Comment

                            Working...