Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #16
    Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

    It happens, it's disgusting, but somehow life goes on.

    Comment

    • Chrissi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 3019

      #17
      Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

      I don't see anything wrong with the blue "do not drink" liquid. You can't drink soap and we wash our dishes with those.

      And the rest is kinda inconclusive. I mean just because she flushed the toilet does not mean those gloves went anywhere near it.

      Though the worst part was when one of the cleaning ladies simply rinsed out the cups and put them down... but even then, how do we know they were done cleaning them? You know what I do sometimes with my dirty dishes? I pre-rinse them. After I am done eating I clean off the plate so things aren't stuck to it (but I don't clean it completely). Then later I go back and do the dishes fully. How do we know she wasn't just doing that?
      C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

        Chrissi: are you suggesting that Dateline is trying to frame poor hotel custodians? If those glasses were actually washed after being "prerinsed", I'm pretty sure that that would have been noted.

        Also, ammonia is far more dangerous to people than dishwashing detergent.

        --Guido



        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #19
          Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
          Chrissi: are you suggesting that Dateline is trying to frame poor hotel custodians? If those glasses were actually washed after being "prerinsed", I'm pretty sure that that would have been noted.

          Also, ammonia is far more dangerous to people than dishwashing detergent.

          --Guido


          http://andy.mikee385.com
          Are you suggesting Dateline would give us all the facts if it meant there's no real controversy?

          Comment

          • Chrissi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 3019

            #20
            Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
            Chrissi: are you suggesting that Dateline is trying to frame poor hotel custodians? If those glasses were actually washed after being "prerinsed", I'm pretty sure that that would have been noted.

            Also, ammonia is far more dangerous to people than dishwashing detergent.

            --Guido


            http://andy.mikee385.com
            I don't really know what Dateline is, to be honest. If they're reputable or something then definitely disregard me.
            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

            Comment

            • Rubin0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1276

              #21
              Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

              You've never seen Dateline's How to Catch a Predator!?!
              The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

              Comment

              • Chrissi
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 3019

                #22
                Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                Um.. well I don't really watch TV. Is this odd?

                I mean I have a TV.. but it doesn't have any reception. It's really just for my Wii.
                C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                Comment

                • OrganisM
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2644

                  #23
                  Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                  Hahaha, do you know what they use cups and wine glasses for in porn?
                  .

                  Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                  "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                  because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                  spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                  changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                  Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                  Originally Posted by
                  MrRubix[link]:
                  "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                  Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                  "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                  Comment

                  • Zamiax
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 231

                    #24
                    Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                    Thanks for the advice. now i will never use anything in a hotel room other than the bed and bathroom( after party cleaning the areas I will use)
                    If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

                    Support the FFR help system
                    Click me!


                    Join Kongregate!


                    Join a new gaming community,

                    "God does not exist"
                    -- Karl Marx
                    "Karl Marx does not exist"
                    -- God

                    Comment

                    • Dimitri13
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 701

                      #25
                      Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                      Originally posted by Chrissi
                      And the rest is kinda inconclusive. I mean just because she flushed the toilet does not mean those gloves went anywhere near it.
                      Chrissi. WHAT THE ****.

                      Sloshing of water, sounds like toilet water. flushing of water, sounds like a toilet flush.

                      Do YOU use gloves when you clean the toilet?


                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                      changing Antarctica into a desert
                      good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                      Comment

                      • Babyvpr
                        ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 512

                        #26
                        Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                        That's pretty sick. Most hotels near here have plastic cups with plastic wrap on them. Who knows what they do to those...

                        Comment

                        • Cj_leonine
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2070

                          #27
                          Re: Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

                          Originally posted by OrganisM
                          Hahaha, do you know what they use cups and wine glasses for in porn?
                          STFU

                          STFU RIGHT NOW!

                          ps. owned by caps filter.
                          =(
                          Status: Innactive Onehander

                          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                          Comment

                          Working...