Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fido123
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    btw, they're ridiculously insensitive and inaccurate. I've seen one and tried it, they suck.
    You f*cking ruined it...I'm going to find a corner to cry in

    Leave a comment:


  • vashthestampede0987
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    jesus, dinosaurs, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • fastfingers65
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Yeah, I have come to a conclusion that people who point out their moment of 1337 have poor taste in numbers.

    Leave a comment:


  • g4z33b0
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    are you for scuba?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kekeb
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Originally posted by fastfingers65
    Why do people like their moment of 1337 so much?
    Are you for serial?

    Leave a comment:


  • meno_rocks123
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    btw, they're ridiculously insensitive and inaccurate. I've seen one and tried it, they suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • fastfingers65
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0

    EDIT: o shiznitz... look at post count
    Why do people like their moment of 1337 so much?

    Leave a comment:


  • g4z33b0
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    cobalt flux is the best pad

    Leave a comment:


  • jecht3009046
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Except the products page on the website isn't linked. -.-
    I would buy the keyboard in a second. I wonder how well it works with FFR/Sm?

    EDIT: Rofl, never mind, that was products. It tricked me, for no prices are listed.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddrmaxextreme2
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    so freaken awesome!!! wonder if it will connect to computers and how much they are...

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    brb buying one... too bad im broke, damn.

    EDIT: o shiznitz... look at post count

    Leave a comment:


  • reddarkd
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Wicked Sick

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Wow, I cant believe they made that

    Leave a comment:


  • ryanj1026
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    I need one of those O_O

    Leave a comment:


  • DivynE
    replied
    Re: Omfg, this is the coolest pad...

    Originally posted by fastfingers65
    Not if i pour water on it.
    Not if I dry it soon afterward with that furry avatar of yours.

    Leave a comment:

Working...