So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chrissi
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 3019

    #16
    Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

    Mum
    Boards of Canada
    Sigur Ros
    Eluvium


    If you don't like these, you have no heart. Well, Mum might be a little ecclectic for most people. But the rest should amaze you. Be warned: this isn't party music. It's thinking music.
    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

    Comment

    • MMShadow
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 133

      #17
      Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

      960m bpm speed core, you cant get to fast


      Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
      As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      penis too big. hurts ladies.

      Comment

      • purplepopcorn
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 602

        #18
        Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

        They Might Be Giants, Peter Bjorn and John, The Flashbulb, Kings of Leon, MF Doom, Nujabes, The Streets, Arcade Fire, Battles, Dan Deacon, Beck, Bloc Party, Chemical Brothers, Coheed and Cambria, The Pillows.

        All of which are rather eclectic suggestions. Try em out and see what you like.

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #19
          Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

          Daft Punk, Gorillaz, The Beatles, Dethklok, basically whatever you like.

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #20
            Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

            Originally posted by purplepopcorn
            They Might Be Giants, Peter Bjorn and John, The Flashbulb, Kings of Leon, MF Doom, Nujabes, The Streets, Arcade Fire, Battles, Dan Deacon, Beck, Bloc Party, Chemical Brothers, Coheed and Cambria, The Pillows.

            All of which are rather eclectic suggestions. Try em out and see what you like.


            Anamanaguchi, Sabrepulse, Saskrotch, Metro Station, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Matchbook Romance, Rise Against, The Prizefighter Inferno, PianoForte, Dimrain47, she, The Higher.

            etc
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • Starshot
              /DJS\
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 1794

              #21
              Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

              Primus
              Nerf Herder

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #22
                Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

                Fill it with this ****!
                BALIBET adalah rekomendasi tempat bermain game online terlengkap di Indonesia yang menghadirkan ribuan pilihan permainan seru, bonus besar, dan layanan cepat 24 jam untuk pengalaman bermain terbaik.

                Comment

                • Solomine Gray
                  Forum User
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 529

                  #23
                  Re: So I'm Trying To Fill My iPod With Good Music

                  Well, I don't know what kind of music you like, but since a number of mainstream (or even not so mainstream) bands have already been mentioned, as well as some of this game's more prolific artists, I could perhaps recommend game music that is worth listening to even outside of the game.

                  Auto Modellista is a great soundtrack, it's rock, but sort of.... lounge rock. And some jazz, although the jazz soundtracks get a little wild.

                  Baten Kaitos is a pretty orchestrated soundtrack, granted some of it isn't actual orchestration (synthsizers are used, don't know if you care about that sort of thing).

                  Evil Zone is a short soundtrack, but it has a variety of excellent music on it. If you're interested in that one, looking for it by the name "Fuujin Ryouiki Eretzvaju".

                  Maybe of those titles you can find one or two songs you like from each.

                  Comment

                  Working...