If you have any adult material to post on this site...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    alt f4 HA! That would have been great.

    Comment

    • Kashell
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 425

      #17
      I uhh...Killed those things.


      If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

      Comment

      • 87x
        Retired Staff
        • Dec 2002
        • 4379

        #18
        for the secret SECRET picture.... on the flowers hit alt+f4..... its just great..


        RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
        87x: more like.. professional goth.

        Comment

        • Yanah_the_Master
          Banned
          • Apr 2003
          • 1126

          #19
          alt+f4 quits the current application, you retards

          hit ctrl+a , it's really nice... and about the parental guards, I hate my parents for that, even though I get the picture. just go to the Can You Find The Secret Picture thread to see the picture if you can't from my link.

          Wow, that was a long post for me

          Comment

          • 87x
            Retired Staff
            • Dec 2002
            • 4379

            #20
            ....wow.....im sure glad yanah the master cleared that up for me... i thought f4 really showed the secret secret picture..... im glad you told me before i actually pusheded it


            RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
            87x: more like.. professional goth.

            Comment

            • Kashell
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 425

              #21
              Yeah...

              ALt + f4 for a million dollers!


              If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

              Comment

              • 87x
                Retired Staff
                • Dec 2002
                • 4379

                #22
                Originally posted by Kashell
                Yeah...

                ALt + f4 for a million dollers!
                WHOA!!! 1 million "dollers".... i dont know what it is but it sure is a lot of them.... (just messing around with you)


                RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                87x: more like.. professional goth.

                Comment

                • Kashell
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 425

                  #23
                  Ok then, Alt + f4 for one hundred million yen!


                  If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

                  Comment

                  • 87x
                    Retired Staff
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 4379

                    #24
                    hmm... 1 hundred million yen.. translates to about $3.67 in us "dollers".... good deal...


                    RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                    87x: more like.. professional goth.

                    Comment

                    • scorpio1690
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 4817

                      #25
                      thats like 7 bucks in canada!i coulod go 2 the movies and get a drink an popcorn with that!sweet

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #26
                        Canada

                        Movie ticket: $12.00

                        Popcorn: $6.00-7.00

                        Comment

                        • scorpio1690
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 4817

                          #27
                          maybe in toronto in BC its 5.50 for a movie ticket and like 2 bucks for medium popcorn and drink!

                          Comment

                          • 87x
                            Retired Staff
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 4379

                            #28
                            that cancels the movie idea... but you might be able to get some of that deliciouse bagged milk.... hmmmm.....


                            RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                            87x: more like.. professional goth.

                            Comment

                            • Freak83
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 3281

                              #29
                              Originally posted by scorpio1690
                              maybe in toronto in BC its 5.50 for a movie ticket and like 2 bucks for medium popcorn and drink!
                              You are correct. I live in Toronto and that's the prices I was refering to. For the rest... I don't know the price....

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #30
                                bagged milk?what are u smokin?

                                Comment

                                Working...