who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • verra
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 813

    #31
    Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

    I'll take some credits.
    Yep, it's me

    Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

    Comment

    • THOR-AXE
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 53

      #32
      Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

      Originally posted by hotman12345
      I'll pick one person and give them 20000 credits.

      how about credits for fixing that sentence of yours?

      Comment

      • vonfife
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 25

        #33
        Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

        Originally posted by MrRubix
        I just find it funny that he gave me credits after I blatantly berated him

        Thanks though if these credits are legit.
        i dont get y ppl do that.


        Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #34
          Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

          can I have 20000?

          Comment

          • TD_m0nster
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 248

            #35
            Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

            i wouldnt mind an extra 20,000 credits

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #36
              Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

              i'll take some. if they're real

              Comment

              • Rubin0
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 1276

                #37
                Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

                mesos plz
                The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #38
                  Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

                  Originally posted by Rubin0
                  mesos plz
                  Lol. But credits please. =)
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • Miyoshina
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 36

                    #39
                    Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

                    Credits pl0x.
                    sigpic



                    lol, nothing to brag about...

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #40
                      Re: who is one persion i pick to give 20000 credits to

                      Man, this thread is pushing the limits of failure.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      Working...