I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #16
    Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

    Party Hard on repeat

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #17
      Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

      Harder Better Faster Stronger on repeat
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • rade0110
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 1253

        #18
        Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

        Originally posted by mead1
        www.myspace.com/worldinferno

        I can give you da hookups

        Brother of the Mayor would be a pretty sweet intro song I guess

        Keep em coming folks.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #19
          Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

          The Final Countdown.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • g4z33b0
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 2618

            #20
            Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

            lil wayne, any songs

            Comment

            • burningeyes88
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 359

              #21
              Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

              bullet for my valentine-tears dont fall
              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              You spelled FFR wrong.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • bluguerrilla
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3966

                #22
                Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                Big Country by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, for once you get to the top.

                ( www.anywhere.fm/bluguerrilla -> Possibly the best song ever. playlist.)
                Last edited by bluguerrilla; 10-10-2007, 02:25 PM.

                Comment

                • mmeegghhaann
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 239

                  #23
                  Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                  Family Force 5-Earthquake
                  A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

                  Comment

                  • ShAiOnEi
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1110

                    #24
                    Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                    Bloodbath - Eaten
                    I love my son Auron

                    Epic thread killer

                    Comment

                    • TheBoneIII
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 95

                      #25
                      Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                      Buy every Daft Punk album in existence. You'll thank me.

                      Edit:
                      Originally posted by gnr61
                      Harder Better Faster Stronger on repeat
                      Yes YES YES YES YES YES
                      Last edited by TheBoneIII; 10-11-2007, 09:06 PM. Reason: Quoting awesomeness.


                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #26
                        Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                        The Best Around

                        Perfect pump up song. =P
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • MarukuAntoni
                          mmmMMMmmm
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 521

                          #27
                          Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                          get some piano, classical songs. jk, youll probably fall asleep and fall off. any rock songs sound good. even techno will do well.
                          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #28
                            Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                            Tonto! Jump on it! Jump on it! Jump on it!

                            Wait, spontaneous dancing while rock climbing could be.. bad.

                            P.S. solo or partner climbing?
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • superzer0
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 3

                              #29
                              Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                              anal ****-you're gay if you like grincore that is

                              Comment

                              • adlp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1758

                                #30
                                Re: I need a new playlist to rock climb to.

                                britney spears

                                Comment

                                Working...