Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #16
    Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

    I'm near Toronto.

    >.>
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • Tibs
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #17
      Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

      Yes.

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • OrganisM
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2644

        #18
        Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

        Originally posted by Tibs
        Yes.
        Originally posted by Tibs
        Yes.
        Mmhmm.
        .

        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


        Originally Posted by
        MrRubix[link]:
        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

        Comment

        • customstuff
          ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
          • Nov 2006
          • 4892

          #19
          Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

          No, Nova Scotia.

          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          welcome to D6

          start playing

          Comment

          • StormKlowd61
            Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
            • Jan 2007
            • 489

            #20
            Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

            Uh huh, Abbotsford to be exact.
            I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
            You will never be able to tell which being I am.
            In fact, which one am I now?

            Comment

            • Xezial
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 429

              #21
              Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

              Originally posted by chunky_cheese
              Maybe an Edmonton or Calgary Alberta meetup? We have me (YAY!) bmah, nima, omega_grunt666, SM god has made appearances, just to name some of the greats.
              Am I popular enough yet? Lol, I'd attend if it was in edmonton.

              Vancouver = 14~ hour drive

              Originally posted by Litodude
              Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
              Originally posted by nickadeemus
              Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

              Comment

              • Evascythe
                evascythe
                • Mar 2005
                • 2909

                #22
                Re: Do you live on the west coast of Canada.

                i live in the heart dirty surrey
                like 35-40 mins away on skytrain
                i approve of your idea


                Originally posted by moches
                I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                Comment

                Working...