So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarukuAntoni
    mmmMMMmmm
    • Apr 2007
    • 521

    #46
    Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

    Originally posted by Dimitri13
    proof or it didn't happen.
    did you take a screenshot?
    IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

    Comment

    • MagicCarpetRide
      Skware One
      • Jun 2006
      • 1125

      #47
      Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

      I like how people are still arguing about this...
      "you didn't do it."
      No **** he didn't do it, Who cares?
      A lot of people could do it on a treadmill.
      If you could do it up a hill OUTSIDE of your house, I would be very impressed.
      Very impressed is an understatement.

      Comment

      • ChrisReams
        Trap Music Producer
        • Sep 2007
        • 274

        #48
        Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

        Originally posted by MagicCarpetRide
        I like how people are still arguing about this...
        "you didn't do it."
        No **** he didn't do it, Who cares?
        A lot of people could do it on a treadmill.
        If you could do it up a hill OUTSIDE of your house, I would be very impressed.
        Very impressed is an understatement.
        Its the fact that he never once said anything about a treadmill in his initial post. So, everybody started getting on his case, so he edited it. lol

        Comment

        • gabgabo
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 1811

          #49
          Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

          At my school to get 100% in my gym class, you need to do 4 kilometers in 17 minutes or less.

          Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

          Comment

          • Orange Dude
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 168

            #50
            Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

            Originally posted by gabgabo
            At my school to get 100% in my gym class, you need to do 4 kilometers in 17 minutes or less.
            I run cross country (JV =[ ) and that's still pretty fast. Not to brag, but my varsity captain claims to have run 4 miles in 18:37 on flat ground.

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #51
              Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

              I don't run 4 miles, I fly 4 miles... in 10 seconds, in my fighter jet.

              My fighter jet's name is Artemis.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #52
                Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                I want a fighter jet.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • bballa48
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1496

                  #53
                  Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                  Haha I guarantee you did not do that. I am one of the top runners in the country (high school) and I could barely do that on flat ground . Uphill?? Absolutely NO WAY.
                  "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                  Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                    Originally posted by bballa48
                    Haha I guarantee you did not do that. I am one of the top runners in the country (high school) and I could barely do that on flat ground . Uphill?? Absolutely NO WAY.
                    #1, you probably didn't read the entire paragraph in page 1,
                    #2, If you did, slap some money down and I'll vid it.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • MagicCarpetRide
                      Skware One
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1125

                      #55
                      Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                      Originally posted by bballa48
                      Haha I guarantee you did not do that. I am one of the top runners in the country (high school) and I could barely do that on flat ground . Uphill?? Absolutely NO WAY.
                      What do you consider the "top?"

                      Comment

                      • Snapps
                        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 5650

                        #56
                        Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                        where is LEGO

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #57
                          Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                          WTF.

                          20:00 5K's? What are we, fat? Freshman? Do we get lost when running our courses? Or is our average workout 3 miles with water breaks in the middle?

                          20 minutes for 5,000 meters isn't good at all, unless you're a high-school freshman, then it's a start. That's like, 6:10 mile pace the whole way through (Remember to add the .1, as a 5k is approx 3.1 miles.)

                          I'm in a war for the 7th spot in my team with a time of 18:16 in the 5k (5,000 meter.) And for those of you who call BS on me like I'm gonna call BS on Manti, I'll be in Thetford, Vermont on the weekend of October 6th. See you there. You'll get eyewitness proof that a 20:00 5k SUCKS.

                          Manti: I have to call BS. Treadmills are a lot different than roads or grass, and to make the time exactly proportional to 4.0 miles, you have to add about 20 seconds. So 20:20 for 4 miles. Also, you would have never been able to do that straight through. You said you took not one, but two breaks, each at least 30 seconds long.

                          Vids or it didn't happen.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #58
                            Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                            The point is this:

                            In any case, you ran your ass off and you did a fairly good job at it, good job.

                            Keep up the good work and pretty soon you'll be even better than before and you'll be swimming in call girls and money.
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #59
                              Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                              Originally posted by Specforces
                              The point is this:

                              In any case, you ran your ass off and you did a fairly good job at it, good job.

                              Keep up the good work and pretty soon you'll be even better than before and you'll be swimming in call girls and money.
                              Seconded, and true.
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #60
                                Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                                4M > 5K

                                Comment

                                Working...