So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • perkeyone
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 240

    #16
    Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

    yeah i was once in jrotc i remember that
    i might join track if i keep smoking (running faster than) my gym class on the track

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #17
      Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

      jrotc....

      lol.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • Dimitri13
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 701

        #18
        Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

        Do it again, and record it. Then I'll believe you. And until I believe you, your claims are false to the world!


        Originally posted by Tibs
        Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
        changing Antarctica into a desert
        good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

        Comment

        • perkeyone
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 240

          #19
          Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

          Originally posted by Specforces
          jrotc....

          lol.
          yeah it was pretty dumb thats why i got out

          Comment

          • TI_Virus
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 35

            #20
            Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

            Where the hell did you find a hill that goes up four miles? and.. Are you sure it wasn't a mountain?
            Way too big avatar is way too big.

            C'mon, having that much of another man inside you isn't going to make you gay. And I mean, so what if it does? You need the lung.
            ***
            Cybersensibility.net:Doing stuff since before yesterday.
            ____________________________________

            Overall Rank: 2,751 Regional Ranking: 56
            Average Rank: 1,175 Overall Average: 406
            Games Played:2,772 Member for: .18 years.
            AAA's: 66 (45 + 21) FC's: 135
            Latest AAA: Trisection Best AAA: CIA Rave Tier Points: 9 (9 + 0 for 66 AAAs) Standing in 3rd Tourny: No submission (R4)
            Tokens: 24 Skill Tokens: 74

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #21
              Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

              We rape Jrtoc kids in the military.

              We rape everyone.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • Zman100
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 383

                #22
                Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                lol a kid at my school set the state record for Texas. He ran the mile in a 4min 20 seconds.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #23
                  Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                  Good jod, especially for uphill.

                  But...

                  SS or it never happened.

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Cj_leonine
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2070

                    #24
                    Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                    Manti is actually very tall. For him it's very probable.

                    actually I just made that up.

                    Good job on killing yourself though. I'd be too lazy to do it.
                    Status: Innactive Onehander

                    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                    Comment

                    • rade0110
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 1253

                      #25
                      Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                      Quit basketball. Train for the Olympics. Win a gold in the 4 mile run. Get a HUGE endorsement by Pepsi Co. Retire and become fat.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • MrRubix
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2026
                        • 8340

                        #26
                        Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes



                        "Dryer ran the 5,000m in the 2000 Olympics, and ran 32:18 to finish 19th in the 10,000m in this summer's Olympic Games. She has also represented the U.S. at three World Track and Field Championships, and has finished as high as eighth in the short-course race at the World Cross Country Championships. She set an American road best of 19:40 for four miles in 2001."


                        "Monday, I did a really fast tempo run of four miles in under 20 minutes"

                        May 2: Was Roger Bannister the first man to run a mile in under four minutes or was he just the first amateur?

                        "Both men on other occasions were reported to have run four miles in 18min"



                        Rofl, a five minute mile four times in a row? And you have to ask if that's any good? And you claim it was uphill, and yet still comparable to the times of leading runners? Dude, absolutely not. Are you sure it was not something like 3 miles? Demands extraordinary proof or it didn't happen.
                        Last edited by MrRubix; 09-21-2007, 08:53 AM.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                        Comment

                        • Hudelf
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 93

                          #27
                          Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                          3 miles/5k in that time? Sure, I've done that, it's not hard with minor training. But four? Ha. Not somebody that's training for basketball.

                          Comment

                          • Dimitri13
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 701

                            #28
                            Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                            Originally posted by Hudelf
                            3 miles/5k in that time? Sure, I've done that, it's not hard with minor training. But four? Ha. Not somebody that plays ffr.
                            Fix't.


                            Originally posted by Tibs
                            Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                            changing Antarctica into a desert
                            good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                            Comment

                            • Raziel_Darkeden
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 337

                              #29
                              Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                              Sureee... I can do that in less then ten.

                              Cause my statement is just as believable as yours.

                              Comment

                              • OrganisM
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2644

                                #30
                                Re: So I just ran ~4 miles in 20 minutes

                                I ran 5 billion lightyears in just seconds.

                                Yeah, I'm sexy like that.
                                .

                                Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                                "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                                because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                                spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                                changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                                Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                                Originally Posted by
                                MrRubix[link]:
                                "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                                Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                                "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                                Comment

                                Working...