SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zajac
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Originally posted by TK_Phynx
    Everyone!!!! Go To The Radio And Listen To Zajac's Station [#2] Go Now!!!
    HAHA. Yeah if you wanna hear me being bored and mixing through winamp and occassionaly talking on the mic for requests and shoutouts... My channel is called 'ZAJAC'S D'NB DRIVE', but for the record has NOTHING to do with 'Auditory Domination Sessions' when SpookG, Gorlock, and myself spin live on turntables...

    ...When you see me doing my D'nB Drive it strictly out of my sheer boredom and autoplaylisting haha

    ...Stay tuned to this thread for when more info comes as far as when Auditory Domination Sessions becomes a reality

    Leave a comment:


  • TK_Phynx
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Everyone!!!! Go To The Radio And Listen To Zajac's Station [#2] Go Now!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Problems
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    This has officially made my life.

    Leave a comment:


  • TK_Phynx
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Originally posted by zajac
    Kimberly,ID, eh, Phynx?

    I say. Take a two hour roadtrip to Boise,ID and watch Gorlock and I spin in person!
    Yeah, I'm gonna do that. For sure. Lol, I can't wait I'll have to meet up with you guys and chat about the muz

    Leave a comment:


  • katsmyname
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    I'm replying because I love Pat...So here is my reply...GOODLUCK KIDS

    Leave a comment:


  • zajac
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Originally posted by TK_Phynx
    Hellz yeah! This sounds totally TnA (you know what that is ). I can't wait. Love the DnB scene too. I can see this definately rockin' my 7.1 surround .
    Kimberly,ID, eh, Phynx?

    I say. Take a two hour roadtrip to Boise,ID and watch Gorlock and I spin in person!

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkbearX
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    I really hope I'm free on the days this thing goes down.

    Can't wait!

    Leave a comment:


  • .david
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    sounds sweet, cant wait

    Leave a comment:


  • TK_Phynx
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Hellz yeah! This sounds totally TnA (you know what that is ). I can't wait. Love the DnB scene too. I can see this definately rockin' my 7.1 surround .

    Leave a comment:


  • jugglinguy
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    I can't wait for this. DnB is my favorite style, so I'll do my best not to miss a single second.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arcsynth
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    Will definately, definately tune in. DnB is amazing to hear DJ's work with... so much different from the trance I normally listen to.

    Leave a comment:


  • verra
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    OMG This is so awesome. I am so requesting Secret Zombie Room haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    This sounds really really awesome... Looking forward to it :P

    Leave a comment:


  • DrugstoreCowboy
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    im excited

    Leave a comment:


  • Gorlock
    replied
    Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!

    we don't have an official date as of yet, because polishpat and i are working out the details on our schedules, and there is futher discussions that we need to have with spook, but we will release the date as soon as we know what exactly is going on.

    and spook i'm with you man... blood sugar really isn't the best pendulum track. i'm a big fan of their more mellow stuff. the hold your colour album is so tight.

    big things ffr. we'll keep you posted.
    ez

    Leave a comment:

Working...