Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
This sounds awesome. When is all of this going down?
SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
Collapse
X
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
I actually have every Pendulum album / release. While I am not as thrilled about that one song as others (for some reason I just love Spiral, the Tonite remix they do and Another Planet) I suppose I could dig it out. If that is any idea of how expansive my collection is, then well, there you go.
As to whether it is a light and fast set, hard and dark or whatever. Well, depends on my mood. So we'll just have to wait and see.Last edited by SpookG; 09-14-2007, 12:17 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
Hey I remember you oldies. Jk. If I'm around I'll tune in definitely.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
woot! i'm definitely looking forward to gettin on the tables live. it's going to be so awesome.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
Ooh, Pendulum. That's nice. But it's awesome to see a live DJ show back on FFR radio. I can't wait.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
You ****ing rock, Pat.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
CRAP! We have Pendulum's newest EP Hold Your Colour and 6 songs from that EP... Not any of the older albums though
... I'll see what I can do about getting that track on vinyl... I'm gonna be buying some more vinyl's here shortly, I'll see about sneaking Blood Sugar into my cart 
"...OK... **** it... It's Drum and Bass... What you gonna do..." HAHA
Edit: Just ordered it for you DJS. Blood Sugar / Axle Grinder. I'll have it in 2 business days... Thank Gorlock too... We used his credit card haha
Last edited by zajac; 09-13-2007, 09:54 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
Look forward to hearing it. Oh, and Pat, if I don't hear "Blood Sugar," I'm going to scream.
If you boys need someone to spin some good 'ol fashioned UK Hardcore, drop me a line.Leave a comment:
-
SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock on FFR Radio DJing Live!
SpookG, PolishPat, & Gorlock present bi-monthly Auditory Domination Sessions via FFR Radio!
Yes! That is correct people! 3 DJ's spinning D'nB live over FFR Radio as a bi-monthly event!
UPDATED 09/17/07
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***THE CREW***
SpookG of For Great Justice!. www.spookgoblin.com-Famous for such songs on FFR such as La Luna Caida, Dendrite, One Last Battle, etcetc and being one of FFR's longest running Music Producer...
PolishPat of Underground Concept AKA Zajac. www.myspace.com/polishpat-Popular for such songs as Mother of God and FFR's upcoming Brain Dot Wav, as well as being one of FFR's most active and long-running members...
Gorlock of Underground Concept. www.myspace.com/djgorlock-Popular as well for Underground Concept's tracks, as well as being one of the most helpful Music Jungle Gym's posters...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***MORE INFO***
The bi-monthly event will be known as 'Auditory Domination Sessions' (This may change over time, but we are currently satisfied with the name) and will be broadcasted via FFR Radio... An official flyer, as well as an Auditory Domination Sessions siggy, is currently in the works by Gorlock and myself and will be released publicly this coming Sunday...
As far as what we will be spinning, each of us have our own style, and will be noticeable as we spin... Each of us will have our own hour long set, where PolishPat will get everyone started with his style of Techstep D'nB, and then Gorlock's forte, Hardstep style D'nB to get everyone really pumped up, finally all leading up to SpookG's set of whatever the **** kind of D'nB he feels like spinning...
As far as any further details, they will just come over time... And that includes WHEN we will be doing the actual Live DJing... As far as we can safely say is that it will be a bi-monthly event (Possibly every other Sunday, but this will more than likely change)...
As far as how the actual mixing will go, it will be done using vinyl records, and between Gorlock and I, we have well over 200+ popular D'nB tracks on records, with SpookG owning quite an extensive collection as well... I know for sure Gorlock and I will be using a mic while mixing as to be able to keep chatting with you guys while the other person is mixing, and we will as well gladly accept requests if we have the tracks on hand... Again as far as SpookG goes, he himself would have to disclose those details...
I'm really looking forward to making this a very popular event! If you guys (and girls) have any questions, comments, concerns... ANYTHING! Reply back to this... Get this thread popular... We will also answer any questions you guys have as well as keep this updated as often as possible to the very last minute of when the first set starts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***F.A.Q.***
Q. - Will we be able to make requests during the show!?
A. - Of course! One of the benefits of this being a live bi-monthly event is that we will try to play what you want to hear! We have a large amount of records of some of the most popular D'nB to date! If you'd like, post before hand what you'd like to hear, and we'll confirm if we have it, or not... If not, we'll do our best to order what we can as soon as possible... We made Starshot's day by ordering what he wanted to hear, why not give it a shot and see what we have...
Q. - You say 'bi-monthly'. Do you guys have a more specific date!?
A. - Unfortunately. No. This event is still in the early stages of getting everything together, getting all details worked out, building up the hype over time etc etc... I CAN say for sure that it will be at least bi-monthly (As in a show every other week :P) and that we will be working along side Tass to get the event properly announced when the time comes. As well, when we get more details sorted out along the way, you can be sure that it will be posted as soon as possible on this thread...
Q. - Tell us more about the 'Auditory Domination Sessions Siggy'!!!
A. - Not too much to tell about them at the moment... They are sweet... They will be shown in the 3 of ourse signatures... They will show info about the bi-monthly event as if it were a small flyer... And if you're hella hyped up about the upcoming bi-monthly event, then tell the world (Or at least the rest of the forums) about it by showing the siggy in your profile and linking it to this thread as well! There will also be incentives and benefits to people that decide to flash our siggy around, such as possible shoutouts, your requests played before anybody elses, etcetc... More will be anounced later when things become more official...
Last edited by zajac; 09-17-2007, 05:47 AM.Tags: None
Leave a comment: