what happened to Hyrogashi & Hikki Fan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #16
    Originally posted by dontcareaboutmyid
    I liked hikki, probably one of the few normal people on here. Well my deffinition of normal anyway.
    i am normal!!!
    except for the fact i watch dora teh explorah and have green hair...



    Comment

    • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 1663

      #17
      Well when I was here a while ago (as clairmai) I did talk to Hikki Fan on AIM, she seemed nice. But yeah, I guess she just disappeared. She's never on AIM anymore either
      Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
      Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
      Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

      Comment

      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3078

        #18
        what about teh Coca Beans?

        Comment

        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1663

          #19
          COCO BEANS! OMG I REMEMBER HER! She was the one with the Rikku av right?

          EDIT: wait...come to think of it...i think coco was a guy LMFAO
          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

          Comment

          • Cenright
            You thought I was a GUY?!
            • Sep 2003
            • 3139

            #20
            Yeah, she was neat...

            Sigh... I wish I was here it the site's early days.
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

            Comment

            • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3078

              #21
              Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
              COCO BEANS! OMG I REMEMBER HER! She was the one with the Rikku av right?

              EDIT: wait...come to think of it...i think coco was a guy LMFAO

              Yeah that was her......and I remember the guy with teh rose avatar

              Comment

              • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1663

                #22
                Are you sure it was a she? I swear to god i remember something about the person saying that they were actually a guy using a girl's av. then again, i can't be completely sure =\
                Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                Comment

                • 87x
                  Retired Staff
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 4379

                  #23
                  hmm... yea.. im real bad with names.. special names on a forum... i can't think but like 5 names of the top of my head on a regular day basis... oh well...

                  problem of were hyro and hikki fan are is solved...


                  RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                  87x: more like.. professional goth.

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #24
                    Not quite yet 87x. I still have something to say.

                    On monday I recieved an Instant Message from Hikki Fan on her new Screen name. She asked for a link to see who was online. I just thought I'd let you know.

                    Comment

                    Working...