Fidel Castro DID NOT die today.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Fidel Castro Died Today.
So what you meant to say was "I heard someone say that Fidel Castro Died Today"Fidel Castro Died Today.
So what you meant to say was "And I doubt I get money for thinking I know something because I don't actually ask for proof before believing it"and i doubt i get money for knowing something b4 the rest of the country does.Comment
-
Re: Fidel Castro Died Today.
i cant just go to cnn and tell them something like this without proof. if i did id probably be in trouble. but YOU guys cant do anything to me so it dont matter. i wish i had proof for you, but all i have is what i got from my dad. that is all.OnTheRox loves you!Comment
-
Re: Fidel Castro Died Today.
That isnt true. Look at this:
Comment
-
Re: Fidel Castro DID NOT die today.
Maybe you misinterpreted what your dad said.
Or maybe you don't know what the hell you are talking about.Comment
-
Re: Fidel Castro Died Today.
So you have no proof.
Don't mislead us like this; if you don't have a supporting piece of evidence, don't bother posting.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
Comment