WHO'S AN "AZN" AND CAN PLAY DDR ON HEAVY?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spazzbite
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 2181

    #16
    Originally posted by lil_anime_star
    oy I'm AzN... lol dun make fun of us... and I dunno wtf you have against SARS... Toronto has it too man!
    because some of us are in the yew ess and not in canada. so us uhmayrehkuhns can still make fun of it

    BTW I've got swedish blood and I can AA almost every song on heavy, GO SWEDES!

    Originally posted by Quicker
    shades don't break unless you break them.

    Comment

    • dontcareaboutmyid
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 2103

      #17
      so many first posts in one topic that isn't the n00b forum. what the crap is going on. by the way welcome to ffr.
      Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #18
        I'm uber white and I'm in the top 5 keyboard players in the world (or so Reach says), not only this, I can AA 98% of DDR songs on heavy save a few catas and the 10 footers except bag 1x and sakura, maybe max300 soon since I can already A that with 3 non-combo steps and about 100 greats, so I just need to lower my great count by about 40 or 50

        Comment

        • Anticrombie0909
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 4683

          #19
          But Arch isn't bragging, no, he's really very humble.

          Comment

          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1663

            #20
            I'm asian, and I can only do a few songs on heavy (i'm just starting heavy, so don't flame me for being some newb! :P) Dam Daridam, B4U...that's all I can really think of at the moment. So yeah, basically the easier heavy stuff heh.
            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #21
              Lets see....as soon as I started I was like--fuck, *****! I gon CAP dis bitch on heavy, *****! Grab your glock when you see Tupac!

              Well....VAGUELY like that. I DID play heavy right away, and I DID win. It took me 3 times to beat tsugaru though, grrrrr.

              Now, funnily, I cant beat shit. Funny how it works (the pad might be fucked from my cousins visiting....sigh).

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1599

                #22
                Originally posted by QreepyBoris
                $*%#, *****! I gon CAP dis bitch on heavy, *****! Grab your glock when you see Tupac!
                OMFGLOL. i suck at ddr, my best id say is AA'ing sandstorm standard (it was an fc) with about 10 greats... id show a pic of my lame skillz but i dont have one of that, my dad wouldnt let me use the fuckin digital camera

                i do play heavy: cutie chaser morning mix, remember you (AA cutie chaser and A remember u)
                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                Comment

                • MelodicTrance
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 296

                  #23
                  I got 3rd place in the DDR heavy contest at AnimeReactor and like arch I can AA about mnnnnnnnnn yeah like 96% of songs
                  my friend is sending me some pics from his digital camera
                  ohaithar

                  Comment

                  • r3dian
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 146

                    #24
                    you stupid dumb-asshole.

                    Originally posted by makaveli121212
                    last call for shut the hell up or i do it for you

                    Comment

                    • Llesho
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 13

                      #25
                      Why did you post that?
                      Is this your attempt at humor?


                      I can die 40 times.

                      Comment

                      • Lupin_the_3rd
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2665

                        #26
                        who the fuck is this

                        Comment

                        Working...