OMG COLD DAY IN WNY FO REALZ FO REALZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    were i live its sooo fu**** cold, and musical master u kno wat i b sayin and damn ur catholic school lol
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #17
      Well, since it is about 75 degrees out now...at 5:13 PM, I doubt we well be having a "cold day".

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        wtf
        hates you
        where u live, southern cali?

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          we dont hate ya jewpin. we just seriously fuc king envy u
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
            we dont hate ya jewpin. we just seriously fuc king envy u
            suck up.

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Yes, not to far from Death Valley actually (holds the record for hottest temp. in North America).

              To be more exact, the Southern End of the Mojave desert.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #22
                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                suck up.
                \

                actually im just bein truthful
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • bozboy204
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 2

                  #23
                  The cold kinda sucks...but its really not that bad...this morning it was -16...the only thing that really suffered was my car starting...If they decided to cancel school though - i don't think i would complain about it

                  The cold makes things more difficult...but unless your out in if for more than 10 minutes...its not a health risk

                  Comment

                  • aleco
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1054

                    #24
                    I live like right near ya Light, hopefully I get school off too.
                    Wind chill supposed to be like -30.
                    I still exist...

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #25
                      good point
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #26
                        vash, quite

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #27
                          id ratha not but if thats wat u want u have fun with it
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #28
                            hahahaa

                            im off :O:O:O:O

                            they canceled the busses....temp is -24 with like -38 wind chill. busses didn't start..and yea, 75% of my school is bus students. so im not going to bother, like 9 people will be in school.

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #29
                              Here in San Antonio, Texas, the four seasons are:

                              December
                              January
                              February
                              Summer

                              Needless to say, we don't get snow days. I've never seen real snow covering the streets and grass and such infront of me with my own eyes in my life, and the last time school was ever cancelled because of it being too cold was like 7 or 8 years ago when they cancelled it because of sleet all over the roads.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #30
                                OMG FO REALZ FO REALZ WE DONT GOTS TEH SCHOOL TO DAY CAUSE IT;S TOO DAMN COLD
                                OMG, THEY JUST SAID IT, IM STILL SHAKING, MY MOM WAS LIKE "SORRY YOU DONT HAVE SCHOOL" AND I WAS BITCHIN AND STUFF, AND THEN I SAW MY SCHOOL FO REALZ
                                PWNT

                                Comment

                                Working...