I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
Collapse
X
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
Shihen rocks either way.
And I'll always love Co.Co.Ro no matter what version.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
It's pretty common to enjoy a song, then hear another version of the same song and enjoy it just as much or more than the original.
I was listening to Separation by Angela long before I heard Blue Army. Naturally, I like both.
Angela just happens to be one of my favorite Japanese bands. Considering I like all of... five?... that's an accomplishment.Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
who knew that topics now have opinions and that stating an opinion you disagree with makes me a raging ass hole? i don't like sharpnel's music. i don't like the music you posted. sorry that you disagree but that doesn't mean you have to go all irrational, tell me you disagree and keep discussion going.Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
The original Hatten made a list of worst songs ever made or something.
Brb finding link.
Yeah, here it is.
Last edited by smartdude1212; 07-24-2007, 03:32 AM.Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
Sorry to bump this but just wanted another added to the list =p
Pants - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AAah3k-Y
Strangeprogram - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tqTgtIFpNs
Be Princess- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wUplTfJQcQ
Blue Noah - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OIGKjSs00
Linuks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcrJxLwcsGI
PLANETZ- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZkSKDPZSwo
Policy in the Sky!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqut3wetYqA
Same Dream- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2NuYZXM0Q
Together As One- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWBOPJ0srjI
Zap Your Channel- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzB3UxlQH2E, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCdwAWhZL58, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9IhAVyNls, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBmBQBfJAl8, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUNtPaX7W9I
And yes all those songs are in Zap Your Channel.Last edited by The5thMoon; 11-15-2007, 05:16 AM.
Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
The original is pretty bad, but it at least qualifies as music, hehe. I wouldn't call it one of the worst songs ever. That's a great site, by the way.The original Hatten made a list of worst songs ever made or something.
Brb finding link.
Yeah, here it is.
http://interbutt.com/sonicwarfare/
I'm one of the people who has mixed feelings about Sharpnel's stuff. I love Pretty Green Onions and Torinouta, and I happen to enjoy their Hatten Carnival as well. But some of their stuff isn't even classifiable as music. Really, 20031023, Shihen and Be Princess are more random voices and one bass line than anything else; they're horrible. And some stuff I don't mind either way. Pants is odd, but it's okay.
Ah well, I should check out more originals, especially the ones I feel strongly about.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm starting to like the original songs more than Sharpnels mix's
1st Stage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HupSYMGFQ
20031023 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZCLz...eature=related (Starts at 4:25)
4-12+1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zQ5ZLYS_5M
Anima Gedon 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNefNLOHVYk, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBDaoF9GmjA, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAZBYayzhzQ
Bana Heso -We Otaku- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kclY30LCeOs, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqRJfMl5-w, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qDvgo5iTY
BLUE ARMY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4d4uBf7Bb8
Castle In The Sky 2003 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92xVNkoZFrY
Dark Voice - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-vWFCM03EQ
Delusion Wonderland - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUUmJ2O4EVo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2ci5eMA_E
Die Now - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTBxIZYARH4
DMYK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkIPXhfRvU
Evangelion Generation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0URjMFjiNbA
F*CK DJ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx06HrEzlws
G.A.B.A. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kesWx...eature=relatedLast edited by The5thMoon; 11-16-2007, 11:03 AM.
Comment


Comment