In honor of Harry Potter 7 coming out tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #76
    Re: In honor of Harry Potter 7 coming out tonight

    Gryffindor - 88
    Ravenclaw - 80
    Hufflepuff - 76
    Slytherin - 50

    why is it that like 90% of everyone who takes this test gets gryffindor

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • GodVermilion
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 24

      #77
      Re: In honor of Harry Potter 7 coming out tonight

      Gryffindor - 100
      Ravenclaw - 84
      Hufflepuff - 72
      Slytherin - 42

      Hmmm.....I kind of expected that.
      Originally posted by Chromer
      Pssh. I'd Rave in her claw if you know what I mean.

      Comment

      • Relambrien
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 1644

        #78
        Re: In honor of Harry Potter 7 coming out tonight

        Gryffindor: 44
        Ravenclaw: 86
        Hufflepuff: 69
        Slytherin: 54

        Saw it coming from a mile away.

        Comment

        Working...