Makaveli I can't take it anymore. Correct your bloody sig.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    Picture...um...er, whore.
    picture quoting whore

    Comment

    • Anticrombie0909
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 4683

      #17
      Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
      Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Picture...um...er, whore.
      picture quoting whore
      Quote picturequoting quotewhore

      Comment

      • makaveli121212
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 3823

        #18
        haha, stupid kids
        Originally posted by VxDx
        Stick it in her butt and pee.

        Comment

        • VxDx
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1871

          #19
          Originally posted by makaveli121212
          haha, stupid kids
          shut up n00b.

          Comment

          • makaveli121212
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 3823

            #20
            who loves asians...oh right you
            Originally posted by VxDx
            Stick it in her butt and pee.

            Comment

            • makaveli1212iLoveAsians
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 9

              #21
              By which I mean myself.
              If I could be one color, it would be yellow.

              Asians<3<3<3<3

              Comment

              • altairian
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 2055

                #22
                Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                Gah, Cenright caught me. But still, I would like to call myself a TEEN rather than a KID.
                when you're my age you'll call kids your age kids too...
                Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                Comment

                • jumpingzebra
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 63

                  #23
                  Star trek just makes me angry because star wars is better and i have no idea how some1 can be a trekky, because that shit SUX
                  I AM THE JUMPING ZEBRA WATCH ME LEEP!!!!

                  Jumping is really fun you should try it sometime.

                  Jump Jump Jump *BANG* *THUMP*... OW!!!

                  Comment

                  • Musical_Master
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1788

                    #24
                    who loves asians...oh right you
                    By which I mean myself.
                    I am so confused.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #25
                      Originally posted by jumpingzebra
                      Star trek just makes me angry because star wars is better and i have no idea how some1 can be a trekky, because that (#$% SUX
                      Uh-oh. It looks like people accidentally liked the show well enough for Paramount to produce 5 series and ten movies. So for your theory to be true, either
                      a) Paramount is run by people with no business sense whatsoever
                      b) People watch shows and go to movies that aren't good
                      or c) Your statement is total bunk.

                      Not only that, your claim that Star Trek sucks because Star Wars is better is ridiculous. That's like saying having a billion dollars sucks because having a trillion dollars is better.

                      Comment

                      • Anticrombie0909
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4683

                        #26
                        I really don't have any opinion, but for number a)
                        You could argue that the American people have no political sense whatsoever, hell, we elected Bush.
                        Let's look at his history:
                        He's a recovering alcoholic
                        He used drugs in high school
                        He flunked out of college
                        He has one of the lowest I.Q.s out of any president seen in the last century
                        He choked on a pretzel

                        You can't get a friggin job pushing papers with a record like that, and this man has his finger on the button? Wtf???

                        Comment

                        • DJ_Weasel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 209

                          #27
                          what a funny arguement >_< I love the "Quote picturequoting quotewhore" anticrombie.Why can't we all be not kids and just stop posting here? this pretty much pointless.

                          DJ Weazel,has spoken

                          Comment

                          • Lupin_the_3rd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2665

                            #28
                            Originally posted by DJ_Weasel
                            what a funny arguement >_< I love the "Quote picturequoting quotewhore" anticrombie.Why can't we all be not kids and just stop posting here? this pretty much pointless.

                            DJ Weazel,has spoken
                            has been ignored

                            Comment

                            Working...