PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tuanxdjboi
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 98

    #16
    Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

    Have you tried System Restore point?

    Comment

    • shatteredgravity
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 95

      #17
      Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

      on a completely different level entirely -- i totally understand the frustration and anger. ya just wanna strangle ten thousand heads, dontcha? mhmm, mhmm. relating. wha? im not a mass murderer...
      nope, im just frickin sick to death of this damn world! WHOO! >=[

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

        Try running a MS search for it.

        Comment

        • Xezial
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 429

          #19
          Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

          Try checking all of your difficulties if you're making it in SM.

          Originally posted by Litodude
          Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
          Originally posted by nickadeemus
          Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

          Comment

          • Cj_leonine
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 2070

            #20
            Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

            Ahhh, don't worry bout it guys. It's all good. . . sorta.
            Status: Innactive Onehander

            Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #21
              Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

              Originally posted by ezkon
              do you wanna DO IT tonite if you know what I mean!
              ahahahaa. no one noticed this yet? this didn't have much to do with anything either but wow. that sucks cj, i'd probably look a little harder then if you still can't find it go find something to take out your anger on. =)

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #22
                Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                I know the feeling. It sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to find it, or at least a more recent version of it.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Cj_leonine
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 2070

                  #23
                  Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                  Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                  ahahahaa. no one noticed this yet? this didn't have much to do with anything either but wow. that sucks cj, i'd probably look a little harder then if you still can't find it go find something to take out your anger on. =)
                  I have 3, 2-6 year old siblings. It's already been done.
                  Status: Innactive Onehander

                  Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                  Comment

                  • TwilightPrincess
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1333

                    #24
                    Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                    Here's what you do:
                    1) Search for the song folder
                    2) Search your computer for any .DWI files and root through them until you find the right one
                    3) Save yourself the trouble. If there is to be any whacking done, please notify me and I will help you.

                    Cheers,
                    Daniel


                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                      Aw

                      I was gonna one hand test it out and everything. So'kay though, the first file's always the hardest because your not really completely sure what your doing yet.

                      I can wait.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Aperon
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 81

                        #26
                        Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                        feel like beating the **** outta random people
                        internet tough guy alert

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                          Originally posted by Aperon
                          internet tough guy alert
                          -Tibs- Alert
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Aperon
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 81

                            #28
                            Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                            i dont have dashes on my name anymore tho

                            Comment

                            • Grandiagod
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 6122

                              #29
                              Re: PISSED feel like beating the **** outta random people

                              l2 save
                              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                              Comment

                              Working...