Favorite Part of The Games That We Played?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meletienne
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 142

    #46
    Re: Favorite Part of The Games That We Played?

    hantai that pic is legal? nvm my fav part for SONG is 4 but for STEPS its 1 and i think 3 is good
    ETIENNE

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Someone is angry.. I think you need a new hobby or something. Maybe some balance in your life. The medication just isn't working anymore dude.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    Originally posted by makdaddy
    meletienne, you piss me off
    Why thank you.

    Comment

    • broken_dreamsXIII
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 88

      #47
      Re: Favorite Part of The Games That We Played?

      I would have to say...

      Part 4 ;3


      Personal Site




      When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

      Comment

      • Popmeister
        Uncommon sense
        • Jun 2006
        • 451

        #48
        Re: Favorite Part of The Games That We Played?

        Music: Part 3 by far, then Part 5...but I like them all. =)
        Steps: Everything except the 8th-jump runs in Part 4 and the infamous jack in Part 1 (even though it fits the piano).

        Originally posted by funkster30
        im trying to figure out wat all the songs are. like on the second its the legond of zelda and tetris on the forth or fith simple and clean is on it but im realy trying to figure out is the first song on part 4. i herd it sound so familyer, can eny one tell me, oh and the ferst song on nomber 1 is from medle gear sollid 2. PLZ HELP........a list would realy help.....
        Go here.

        *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴. AAAs

        Best: Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia

        Comment

        Working...