I won stageside and backstage tickets to Incubus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rickz0rz
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 213

    #16
    Re: I won stageside and backstage tickets to Incubus

    Hahaha. You managed to be caller X?

    good job. i was thinking about calling in but i always seem to forget the phone number.

    Comment

    • g4z33b0
      Banned
      • Mar 2006
      • 2618

      #17
      Re: I won stageside and backstage tickets to Incubus

      old is definitely better then new. make sure you are high before you get there.

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #18
        Re: I won stageside and backstage tickets to Incubus

        Originally posted by rickz0rz
        Hahaha. You managed to be caller X?

        good job. i was thinking about calling in but i always seem to forget the phone number.
        1313 298 7XXX

        =]

        No excuses anymore <3

        Comment

        Working...